I'm going to California!

because I study sand squirrels DUH! Trust me sarah...stay away from them! always sit on a towel when you are on the beach...they can't cut through towels...

OK, I'll watch out for sand SQUIRRELS! Thanks for the advice guys!! Cool, Micheal I knew that..lol. I guess I'll see you there!

Have fun Sarah!!! I loooove San Diego, it is really pretty there!! I hope you enjoy California!!

I love that store too, SydB JenG!!! There is one in San Diego on Coronado, that I go to when I go there.

I'm leaving the day after tomarrow, *sobs* I'll miss you guys!!
sad.gif

Very true! Dont get me wrong I would rather be in CA then sitting at my computer talking to ppl on aa (not that I dont love you guys) but Im not that crazy! lol

Ok, I'm leaving early tomarrow. Like at 4:30am! Soz, this will be the last time I get to come here! I'll miss you guys! Bye!!

Sarah said:
Very true! Dont get me wrong I would rather be in CA then sitting at my computer talking to ppl on aa (not that I dont love you guys) but Im not that crazy! lol
lol i would honestly rather be on here lmao...isnt that sad??

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME!! Pick up some hot surfer guys then give me their number alrighty?? lol!

Back