I'm having an Alias party

I've been recruiting New York fans too. It's been fun. I've gotten my best friend so into it, that it used to be me annoying him with Alias, but now he's actually annoying me!   

can anyone relate?

I wish I could, I really do. But everyone I've tried to "convert" has either only humoured me and said "yeah ok" or "oh shut up". My brother is the only one who was willing to give it a shot, and he started watching the DVD's with me. He doesn't make a habit of watching it ever Sunday, but he'll watch it with me when I'm around. But he's the only one. I did get one of my friends to agree to an Alias marathon, but if and when that'll ever happen is status: unknown.
Hmmm, maybe I'll trick 'em all into watching it!! Mwhahahaha!!!! ;)

i used to live in NY but i didn't really get into the show until i moved down here. but the last time i went up, i tried to convice a couple people to watch the show. unfortunately, i think i only got 2 people into the show.

hey, it's better than nothing!
:D

AliasEncyclopedia said:
I live in New York. But I'm coming down to Florida in February! For President's Week! I wish the party was then!
SAME HERE! Cept, I don't know when in Feb. THat I'm going...I think last week.

That is so great! I just hosted an Alias watching party and I was concerned at how it would go since I am almost fanatical about it. But everything was great and I plan on doing it again. I got even more pumped about it when I had other people's energy to feed off of. Your food list was very creative~ good job!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>~Vartan Ho Number 2842~</span>

Back