Politics I'm having surgery!

Hey everyone! I have a huge favor to ask of you all! Will you please pray for me? Because I'm having a very very serious back surgery this Tuesday and I need all the help I can get! I'm really worried, but hopefully I'll get through....so thanks everyone and I'll talk to you when I get home from the hospital! Laters!

First off, I'm sorry you have to have surgery.

Of course I'll pray for you. :smiley: Hope you get better soon so you can come back!!

I had some surgery last January. Its not as bad as you think. :smiley:

Best Wishes!

P.S. Have a 🎈

You will certainly be in my prayers! I had foot surgery summer of 2003, and, as S.B. 2300844 said, its not as bad as you think. Ask for morphine and lortab and you'll be just fine :D hehe. Good luck, and I'll be praying for you! Come back and let us know how it goes :smiley:

Good luck, i'm praying. My sister had back surgery like 15 years ago, she had that spine disorder thing, where it's not straight, but she had sugery and she's all good, you can't tell she even had it, but she has a long scar down her back, but it doesn't look bad.

Thanks everyone! Everything went ok so far. After my recovery I will know for sure whether it worked or not but thank you for all the prayers, posts, and thoughts. You guys are awesome!

MeganGarnerBristow said:
Thanks everyone! Everything went ok so far. After my recovery I will know for sure whether it worked or not but thank you for all the prayers, posts, and thoughts. You guys are awesome!
[post="972412"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Glad things are looking good. (y) :smiley:

Back