I'm here to spread the word!

Hello fellow Alias fans!
I'm Ave, and I'm finally going to stop lurking and start posting! *applause*

Why you ask? Why has Ave come out of the Lurker Closet?

Because I need to spread the word.

The Word of Michael Vaughn, the (mostly) Realistic Man.

That's right. While I'm not head over heels over Mr. Vaughn (I have my own hero at home, thank you), and I'm only a bit of an S/V shipper, I feel that Vaughn has been wrongfully maligned during S3.

Don't get me wrong, he's not all that he could be. Watching my S1 DVDs, I realize how much I miss Action!Vaughn. ("Hey, have you met Balls of Steel?" No I haven't, not this season. Sorry.) But he's not the sorry sap that everyone thinks he is either.

So that is my primary mission here, my secondary spoilers and news, and my tertiary being discussion (I still have to overcome my urge to lurk).

Thank you for reading, and you'll find the Word of Vaughn whenever I figure out which forum I want to post it in.

Ave

p.s. I have a request. Since I don't have the time anymore to go over my DVDs (I have endless time at work, none at home), can somebody tell me the *exactly* what Marshall said to Jack concerning his curiosity on how Jack "placed" Irina's passive transmitter? I would like it for my sig. :D

hi Ave I'm Lili welcome to AA and I'll help you spread that word no problem ya I agree with you about Vaughn.well hope you have fun around here I can't remember what Marshall said to Jack sorry

Back