I'M LEAVING! -yes, again!

I'll be leaving for yet ANOTHER summer camp on Monday. I won't get back untill 6:eek:o on Friday (reason why poncho's wedding during the week would be bad for me!) I won't have a computer But, I would like it if ppl pm'd me when new or important stuff happend! :D It happens to be a beach camp. YEA -lucky me!

Today was the last day of my second summer camp. Man, I'm gonna miss my friends! They were all 15, but are the coolset ever! i'm free for the weekend and finally at my own compuetr! I love you guys! Man, I'll miss them! It took me everything I had to not start crying when my mom came!! I have tears in my eyes now... I love you Nonie, Ashley, and SarahSoda, Greg, and Aime!!! :(

Alias_Gay said:
hehe mother ...

have fun while you can ... ;)
I'm so glad I have a family here too. All of you and them, all of you are like sisters to me. Thanx so much for being there!! oh yea and brothers of course! ^_^

-sry, I'm having 1 of those spiritual moments

mommy, I have no clue. Oddly enough, the last camp was the best ever!!! i'm sry, I'm crying again

Betha Bristow said:
Alias_Gay said:
hehe mother ...

have fun while you can ...  ;)
I'm so glad I have a family here too. All of you and them, all of you are like sisters to me. Thanx so much for being there!! oh yea and brothers of course! ^_^

-sry, I'm having 1 of those spiritual moments

mommy, I have no clue. Oddly enough, the last camp was the best ever!!! i'm sry, I'm crying again
bebri, i hope u will have fun but.........just come home 2 hell soon :(

I'll try. Tell your mother this: my ex-husband (GoGo's and KoKo's father) that I killed was obviously bad (that's news!) and went to hell (no duh). Now every time I visit, he pops upto say "sorry". It gets annoying. I know some charms...I've cursed him a few times...but you can't kill the dead.... Tell Siri that he's getting to be a real pain in the a$$ and she needs to do something about it. I state a complaint. Dead mortals shouldn't be running around hell

Betha Bristow said:
I'll try. Tell your mother this: my ex-husband (GoGo's and KoKo's father) that I killed was obviously bad (that's news!) and went to hell (no duh). Now every time I visit, he pops upto say "sorry". It gets annoying. I know some charms...I've cursed him a few times...but you can't kill the dead.... Tell Siri that he's getting to be a real pain in the a$$ and she needs to do something about it. I state a complaint. Dead mortals shouldn't be running around hell
k i'll tell her

and u've heard of 50Cent, right? Well, Nonie, she translated one of their songs into a "proper" language. It was that song about "party like it's ur birthday" It was soooo freakin' hilarious!

Back