I'm leaving.

I will. I'm so upset, and right now, I sound like an Oscar winner, but I love you all. I love you. We're one big family, and I'm going to miss out on sooooooo much, and I'm going to miss you sooooooooooo much.
kylo4

Oh yah, I'm also going to miss Nance and Bondgal 2007. Asha, you were so nice to me, and Nance, you were beautiful and nice as well. The man that get's you will be the luckiest man in the world.
kylo4

Once I post, this post, I'm leaving for those 4-5 months. So to leave on once again, another good note, lol. I'm just simply going to say, sayonara everybody and I hope that you get over me. (Which probably happened in the last 5 minutes already. Lol.)
Sincerely, Kyle Bulai
a.k.a. kylo4

I'll miss you all!!!!!!!!
1.kylo4
2.kylo4
3.kylo4
4.kylo4
Lol.

kylo4 said:
Oh yah, I'm also going to miss Nance and Bondgal 2007. Asha, you were so nice to me, and Nance, you were beautiful and nice as well. The man that get's you will be the luckiest man in the world.
kylo4
aww that's sweet! i never got to see your picture though! lmao!

and you're leaving for 4-5 months! :wtf: where in the bonkers are you going?

Good luck in the real world, and I hope everything takes a good turn.

Bye :hi:

Oh... okay, i just read that huge paragraph... didn't see that.. :rolleyes:

Since you told me not to say "don't go": DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao! jk... i hope you come back just to chat with us whenver you can!

Hello, I'm kind of upset, and I felt like coming on the site. The only time that I'll go on the site is at school, and seeing that there's only 6 days left of school for me, then off to the cottage, I won't be able to go on the site much.

I'm not leaving the site because I'm going on vacation, it's because I've changed as a person. My interests, schedule, everything. (No, I didn't just hit puberty. LMAO.)
kylo4

Back