I'm leaving

KikiCourt said:
*sobs* Something is wrong with my computer, so my Dad is taking it in to get repaired..but now he wants to get rid of the internet and AIM for good! :shock: *sigh* :stupidcomputer:

Well if I never talk to you guys again... :depressed:
I can't think about that! It's breaking my heart! :( :rain:
I'll try to come back..but knowing my parents... 🇳🇴

All my love,

Courtney :snorkel:
bye courtney :byesad:

Flames24 said:
I'm really sad at the prospect of not being able to talk to you again. I hope that that's not the case and you'll be able to come back soon. Just try any way possible that you can find to be able to contact me. I'm really gonna miss you, Courtney (aka Mermaid). :(
I'm with Brian here...I understand how your parents are and I'm sure you know how upset I am at not being able to talk with you anymore. If there's any way, ever, please find a way for us to be able to talk again.

Court, you mean so much to me and I will be praying for you always! Love you bunches!

:depressed:
courtney, you are one of my best friends on here! i'll miss you sooo much please try and visit! go on your parents computer, or at school, or at a library!!!! i'll miss you sooo much! (and if you want a reason why to keep internet, tell your parents you need it for school!! anything!!!)
XOXOXO,
Maggie :byesad:

my e-mail: Silverstar_7000@yahoo.com
AIM: runmaggierun77
try to keep in touch... i love you bunches!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO! omgosh courtney i don't want you to leave!! try to get on anyway you can. we don't wanna lose you and i'll pray for your dad to let you have the interenet and aim! if you go *sobs* i will miss you forever and think of you always and forever!

REMEBER ALIAS PALS ARE 4 LIFE!

~lauren

I can't believe i haven't seen this yet.....

well kik u know me
im sry about life im sry that u had to have a hard one
im sry that you couldn't have a better one
i hope that you ahve a better one
i'll be praying for you
you are a great person and don't let anyone tell you differently
MUAH~
Sydney :D BB

I'm sorry that you have to leave. Why don't you try to go at your school during your lunch break or something. That way, you'll still get to talk to everybody.
kylo4

well, I'm temporarily back guys...probably only for today though :(
My Dad got the computer back but our e-mail and AIM still isn't working, so we may need to re-install Comcast or something like that :rolleyes:
Anyway, I missed you all soooooooo much even though I was only gone for 5 days! :lol:

Love, Court

Back