I'm New Could Someone Help Me Out?

Hey guys! I'm new to the site, and I was wondering if someone could explain to me how to post messages, how to post new topics, and what the status thing is about? Like what does it mean is you are a desk clerk or a higher level agent or whatever? Please Someone Help Me! Thanks!

Hi, my name is Jennifer and welcome to the site. Once you find a topic you want to read click on it. From there if you would like to post a reply click on the reply button. If you want to start a new topic, first you have to click on the appropriate cattegory, General Alias, Spoilers, etc... from there you click the button at the top that says new topic and that's it. As for the levels such as desk clerk and so on that depends on how many posts you have. Once you reach certain number of posts your status will change. I hope this helps.

um hey Jen im sydney w aka BB WELCOME TO AA its all at the bottom well towards it at least um u can see the buttons though i think u figured it out if u posted this but if u need more help PM me but some places u can't post and some u can so

um hey Jen im sydney w aka BB WELCOME TO AA its all at the bottom well towards it at least um u can see the buttons though i think u figured it out if u posted this but if u need more help PM me but some places u can't post and some u can so

OMG!! lol not really , i know this is very old but i ws just randomly clicking on different ones and i clicked on this one and it started on the 20th, MY B-DAY!!
sorry i know that is lame but hey

luv ya

Back