I'm new...Just saying HI

Hi everybody, my name's Jen.

I never watched Alias at first...around February (of this year), I watched a couple of weekend episodes after CSI. I was hooked :D So........

I rented the first four seasons--it only took me about 3 weeks to watch :woot:

I so totally got NO SLEEP :Ph34r: LOL

I am so addicted :rotflmao: and I was soooooo angry at the end of season 4 when Vaughn and Syd got in the wreck :blowup:

Don't tell what happened, please.

I haven't seen the first half of the fifth season, and I am truly irritated about it because I cannot watch the new episodes until I watch those first ones...........but I don't know where to find them. Do y'all have any suggestions?

P.S.- Doesn't everyone love this little spy :disguise:

hey random person, good to see theres more of us out there.
i'm waiting for series 5 to come out on dvd,
ps ur spy looks like Frued but with brown hair,
lol

:bluehair:

Hey! Welcome to AA - you may be able to find the episodes online. otherwise either buy them from someone who taped them or just wait for the dvds which wont be out for a few months after the season ends.

Hi everybody, my name's Jen.

I never watched Alias at first...around February (of this year), I watched a couple of weekend episodes after CSI. I was hooked :D So........

I am so addicted :rotflmao: and I was soooooo angry at the end of season 4 when Vaughn and Syd got in the wreck :blowup:

Don't tell what happened, please.

I haven't seen the first half of the fifth season, and I am truly irritated about it because I cannot watch the new episodes until I watch those first ones...........but I don't know where to find them. Do y'all have any suggestions?
P.S.- Doesn't everyone love this little spy :disguise:
\
hi i am new as well my name is christina but i think i can help you
what season are you waiting for?

^_^ hi jen! i share that similar story execpt it only took me just 2 weeks to finish all 4 seasons.
sadly im also waiting for season 5 -_- to hit into dvd copy...
im still stupified with the season4 ender....
omg... :woot:

-sorlac

haha... my best friend made me watch the first episode of alias this past summer... and after that i was hooked. We stayed up the entire night, and watched 12 straight episodes... and I had work the next morning at 9am... talk about being tired. haha. It only took me a couple of weeks to watch the 1st four seasons because thats all the time I had until the next season started. lol.

Anyway.... back to the original point of this post...

Hey! 👋 Welcome to allalias!

Back