i'm new

I'm Siri or Aria and I'm 15 :smiley: Welcome welcome!

:a splash of mud lands on followeroframbaldi's head: HEY JO WATCH IT!!! Don't mind us... we aren't insane, really! :angelic:

I'm Wikky, Satan, God of Death, Dark Wiccan, and I'm 15, welcome, *throws mud at Siri* DON'T BLAME IT ON JO!!! You're messing with Da Hood Siri.

Natalie said:
I'm 99 years old
:lol: and would you believe that she looks exactly like Natalie Portman at her age? LMAO!

anyways, welcome! I'm kaaaaaaaate. :D

and this is Bill *holds out paperclip* Bill is a very special paperclip. He's very smart. Bill says it is nice to meet you.

Bill can fly. :D

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
Natalie said:
I'm 99 years old
:lol: and would you believe that she looks exactly like Natalie Portman at her age? LMAO!

anyways, welcome! I'm kaaaaaaaate. :D

and this is Bill *holds out paperclip* Bill is a very special paperclip. He's very smart. Bill says it is nice to meet you.

Bill can fly. :D
Bill is her significant other

OMG!!!! YAY!!!! THIS IS MY 1500th POST!!! AND I'M A HEAD STRATEGIST!!!!!

Hey! welcome to AA! i'm a Mandy too! :lol: any ways i'm 13, freshmen in hs. :D hope you have fun here! btw r u from sd-1??
--Mandy :angelic:

no, im not from sd-1 and im a little crazy myself. haha i like to throw mud too. paperclips are awesome! and wikky, i'll try to stay on your good side, so i don't die ;) haha! and does bill have wings, or just special powers? ::splashes a little bit of mud on siri:: hehe!

followeroframbaldi said:
no, im not from sd-1 and im a little crazy myself. haha i like to throw mud too. paperclips are awesome! and wikky, i'll try to stay on your good side, so i don't die ;) haha! and does bill have wings, or just special powers? ::splashes a little bit of mud on siri:: hehe!
You're in trouble now Siri *pulls out Mudcannon*

Back