I'm Sick...

S

Sarah

Hey, guys. Im sick right now
huh.gif
All I can say is can some one cheer me up? Thanks.

okay ill try to cheer u up.. i already sent u the song...:does a dance: ummmm wat else........ how about this :does a flip lands on head: ow!!!! lol... um ill find something funny...

wowo its never been sohard to cheer someone up. im thinkning of everything.... ...... ...... ......... um.... ....um...
(well can say this joke becasue im blonde)
why cant blondes dial 911?
they can find the 11.

ok heres anoher one....
a really drunk man was drinking in a bar, when he relized he had to go to the bathroom.so he asked the bartender whrer the toilet was. He said up the stair s and to the right.
being disoriented he went up the stairs and to the left. and when he opened the door he thought was the b-room door, he saw a golden toliet. he did his business and when he left he thought. 2morrow ill buy this golden toliet.

the next morning he goes up to the bartender and goes. i would like to buy ur golden toliet. the bar tender then whispers to his assisant..
"hey joe, this is the guy who poooped in my tuba"

lol...... hope that cheered u up!

Poor you, get well soon! Here is the funniest joke in the whole wide world:

There were 3 sausages in a BBQ. They were sizzlin, cuz they were cookin'.
The first sausage says "Wow! It's hot in here!"
The second sausage says "I know! I'm burning up!"
The third sausage says "Wow! A talking sausage!"

Hahaha!! Funny! Hope you feel better!!

Hey Sarah I'm sick too. It sucks doesn't it. Anyways if I think of something funny I'll tell but hope you feel better.
~ CIA spy ~

To make u feel better here is me not well either! i hurt me back and arm!

but i got a tape with a film i really hated and taped over it, the next week i got the film on DVD as a gift! weird or what!

Here's something that will make anyone feel better... making fun of Kara!! (It really works!!)

Today at school, I farted loudly during a really quiet moment. And everyone looked at me.

Yay!! And so ends today's episode of: Making Other Feel Better By Making Fun of Kara!! Yay!! ^_^

Hope that makes you feel somewhat better, :lol:

I'm sick all year, but let's see here...............................
I was really really dizzy last night, and I ran into my door, a couple walls, and even down the stairs, I laughed so hard when I hit the bottom. Cuz I could picture myself flying down the stairs like *donk*donk*donk*SMASH!*CRASH!!*BANG!!!*BOOM* It was hilarious, I hope you enjoyed my accident prone story, they happen quite a bit, LOL

I'm sick all year, but let's see here...............................
I was really really dizzy last night, and I ran into my door, a couple walls, and even down the stairs, I laughed so hard when I hit the bottom. Cuz I could picture myself flying down the stairs like *donk*donk*donk*SMASH!*CRASH!!*BANG!!!*BOOM* It was hilarious, I hope you enjoyed my accident prone story, they happen quite a bit, LOL

oh im sorry sarah!i hate being sick. ill try to cheer you up and anyone else who is feeling sick!--hmmm...think of the evil drunken squirrels screaming kiss me im irish in slurs and then racing around in tutus trying to coax a platpus who is in labor and tye-dyed out of a burning log!LOL!dont ask where that came from bc to be honest i have no clue!
hope you feel better!
and kara that sausage joke:HAHAHA!
oh i just remembered this joke
two fat ladies are walking under a small umbrella. how come they dont get wet?
because it isnt raining!(im so amused by this one!LOL)

Kara said:
Poor you, get well soon! Here is the funniest joke in the whole wide world:

There were 3 sausages in a BBQ. They were sizzlin, cuz they were cookin'.
The first sausage says "Wow! It's hot in here!"
The second sausage says "I know! I'm burning up!"
The third sausage says "Wow! A talking sausage!"

Hahaha!! Funny! Hope you feel better!!
OMG!!! That's my all time favorite joke! My bf and i say it all the time even though it's so stupid-it still make everyone laugh! It's liek our trademark.... :P I hope you get better soon sarah! sry, i don't have many funny jokes that aren't already here or too inappropriate :P

Back