I'm So Sorry

Alright, so basically, I am mad at myself for not updating or finishing this story yet... especially since i have about 4 chapters worth of notes on exactly what I want to do with this story.

So I need the following:
-Someone to beta/run ideas by b/c I don't know how I want to finish this.
-Someone to light a fire under my a**/get on my back for not updating when I want to.

That being said, I am forcing myself to push out the next chapter tonight (the notes might as well be a chapter, so I should just write the thing), and I am about to attempt to send my first PM ever... so I apologize if it goes awry.

Current list:
stijn204@planet.nl
MH55995
NadiaSantosFan
laura_vaughn
Sara Solas
Sydney L Bristow
catfishally
grassyass
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Michael_Vartan_Hottie
aprilsfool6
jadeygirl
vaughn4eva24
phoenixshotgun47
sydneymichael
fire*N*ice

I'm so glad you finally decided to post this story here. I've read this at fanfiction.net and Allies and I hoped you were going to post it here because I wasn't a member there.

I know Weiss promised Sydney that he wouldn't tell Michael about her coming to look for him but I do hope Michael does find out, and that she saw him with Lauren. That was only 9 months after she had 'died'. And the way Lauren kissed him on the way into his apartment, you could tell they had been dating, for at least, a couple of months. So Michael was in a relationship within 7 months- some long period of mourning. :rolleyes:

Michael is the type of guy who appears to be, "if you can't be with the one you love, then love the one that you're with." He was with Alice until he could be with Sydney, then when Sydney was gone, he was with Lauren. Michael appears he has to be in some kind of relationship.

Please add me to your PM list.

Chris

i really like this story.. can i be added to the pm list por favor.. :smiley:

ill try to light a fire under you.. haha..

UPDATE NOW!!! thats all i got.. sorry..

I made it halfway through this chapter with my notes, hated it, and realized I need to give it better perspective. Self deadline: 24 hours.

Back