**I’m still here with you**

*aaaaawwww* that was great!!!! will and jack are supporting her... so she's gonna have a little baby... ^_^

great update and I hope you'll update soon again... thanks for the PM and get well soon!!! :smiley:

Okay here is an update... longer than usual... well i had all day to write it lol! im feeling kinda better now :smiley:
hope you like it :lol: xx helen xx

Chapter 9

Will’s Pov

‘Sydney I went down the shop to get samples of colours for the babies’ room. I like this colour, what do you think?’
Sydney was sitting with her head in her hands sobbing quietly. I wanting to help and I realised how difficult it must be for her at the moment.
‘Hey, Sydney, what is wrong, do you want to talk about it?’
I went over and hugged her tightly, she nodded slowly. I knew that it was about Vaughn and the baby. I don’t know what I can say about it, I don’t know how it feels to lose somebody I love so much, because I suppose I have only really loved one person.
‘Will, it’s so difficult. I want this baby to have a good life; I grew up without a mum and my baby is never going to know its father. I don’t want to hurt him.’ Sydney looked so vulnerable and weak like this.
‘Sydney, it will be okay. Trust me? You will be the best mother to this baby; I just know it and I will always be here for you. Okay?’ Sydney nodded and showed a faint sign on a smile. That’s better, seeing her smile like that.
‘So, what do you think about this colour? I mean we don’t know if it’s going to be a boy or a girl, so I thought it was kind of sweet.’ I was pointing to a pale violet colour; I could just imagine it now. Walking into this violet room, with the baby crying and me scoping it up in my arms and cradling it until it fell back to sleep again.
‘Will, I was thinking about that. I really like the colour, but I think I want to know if it’s going to be a girl or a boy. I’d just like to know what to expect so I can think of the future. I mean, would you come with me?’
Would I go with her? Of course I would! Wow this is such a dream, a baby. I just wish Francie could see all this.
‘Of course I will Sydney, if that is what you want.’
‘Are you free this afternoon?’
‘Yes, I will take some time off work. I will meet you at the hospital okay? Then I can properly design this room!’

Sydney’s Pov

Will is giving me so much support, it is really great. I have just been to the hospital to have the ultra scan. The baby was so beautiful, so small and fragile. I stared at it in wonder, it was amazing. I could tell that Will loved it too, the way he looked at it and smiled.
I found out the sex of the baby, and I want to talk to Vaughn… I thought it would be right, I mean it is his baby.
Vaughn, Michael. Sorry I haven’t visited sooner… a lot had been going on. Don’t be angry when I tell you this, but I am pregnant and yes, of course it is yours. I went to the hospital today for the Ultra scan and I asked the sex of the child, it is a girl Michael; you are going to have a daughter. It might seem quite strange that I am talking to a lump of stone, but I know that you are in there listening to me. I will keep you updated with the news of the baby; even though I am sure you will look down on her and protect her from harm. She will be amazing, if she is anything like you. Will has agreed to help me with the baby, I am sure you can understand that as I will struggle bringing her up, with my job and everything going on.
I haven’t heard any news about who killed you, but hopefully soon I will know, and they will get what they deserve I am sure. I have to go now; I am going to see my father to tell him the news about the baby girl. I am thinking of names now, but I might go with a French name, for you. Love you always Vaughn.

It was strange talking to him again, even though I couldn’t hear his responses. Will said he had a surprise for me, so I better hurry into work and look forward to the evening.

‘Dad, can I talk to you for a second.’
He seemed relieved that I was smiling, in fact everybody I passed was smiling at me, I was nice to smile again.
‘Sure what is it?’
‘I went to the hospital today, for the Ultra scan, I found out the sex of my baby, of your grandchild.’
‘Grandchild, now that does make me seem old! So, is it a girl or a boy?’
‘It is a little girl, I am thinking of calling her a French name, for Vaughn. I hope you understand. Have you told people in the office that I am pregnant, everybody seems to be smiling at me a lot more?’
‘A baby girl, I am going to have a Granddaughter. Yes, sorry I couldn’t keep it in. They were all quite excited by the news.’
I walked out of his office and towards my desk; Marshall was standing there with a smile from ear to ear.
‘Hi Marshall, can I help you?’
‘I heard that you were pregnant, I would like to help as much as possible. I got this for the baby, hope it’s not too soon!’
Marshall pulled out the sweetest looking grey teddy I had ever seen. Only Marshall would think of things this far ahead.
‘Thank you, only just over 8 months until I can give her this!’
Marshall smiled and went red. It was great to be back in the old work scene again.

AWWWWWWW!
A Widdle Baby giiirl. Sooo cute. And so horrifyingly sad at the same time!! Oh Vaughn! What went wrong?? Hold me.
Great chapter. Marshalls so sweet.

i have written an update but i have to wait for steph (my beta) to come back from america! after this update i will speed time up and she will have the baby. actually after 2 more updates she will have it, because otherwise it will just drag on for ages. sory i havnt updated for ages ill post it as soon as i can. hope you all had a great christmas.
xxxxx helen xxxxx

here is the update sorry its been ages. please r&r xxx helen xxx :throb:

Chapter 10

Sydney’s Pov

‘Will I’m back. Where are you?’
‘Sydney, stay there and don’t move. Sit on the couch I will be down in a second.’
He was up to something I could hear him moving around upstairs and humming. I was quite worried, but it’s Will and he wouldn’t do anything mean.
‘Sydney, I have something to show you. Upstairs; WAIT blindfold first.’
‘I suppose so Will, this better be worth my time.’
‘Surprise’
Wow. He really knew how to make me smile. I looked around, it was just beautiful. The walls were pale pink and the cot looked like it had come from a fairytale. Up the corners of the room were trails of little flowers and on the ceiling it was baby blue with bright stars all over it. I could just imagine my beautiful child laying there watching the stars her little eyes gleaming in wonder. It was an amazing thought.
‘So…’ Will seemed worried as if I wouldn’t like it.
‘Will, it is just amazing. How did you? Wow. She will love it, I love it!’
‘Well I had a few helpers.’
My Dad and Marshall came into the room. They had helped and it made me so happy. I was so happy that they cared so much and were there for me. I was happy that even though Vaughn had gone I had a little bit of his heart inside my baby and I couldn’t wait to see her grow up.
‘Thank you everyone, this means so much to me.’
It was good to talk again to dad and Will, it was great to be able to hug my father and try not to think about Michael so much. It seemed too early to prepare for the baby, things could still go wrong and then what if something happened and I didn’t get the perfect girl.

Will’s Pov

After everybody had left Sydney seemed a little concerned. I made her coffee and we sat down on the couch. I wanted to hold her and tell her it would be okay, but I didn’t want her to hate me. Our love was a thing of the past and I definitely shouldn’t be thinking about that now, especially as Michael is dead.
‘Will, do you think I would be a bad mother?’
A bad mother you are kidding me? If only she could see what I saw. I knew that she would be the most perfect mother ever. She would raise the most brilliant child and they would look after each other. A little girl resembling Sydney would get far in life, it would be hard to juggle with work, but everything would work out for them. I know it and I will try and help them with their family even though I am nothing compared to what Vaughn would have been like as a father.
‘Why do you say that? You will be a good mother I can tell.’ I lifted up her chin and tears were streaming down her face. At that point I held her tight and told her everything would be okay. Yet, I didn’t know if it would be okay or not, I can only dream and hope and pray.
Sydney fell asleep on me and I carried her up to my bed careful not wake her. She can sleep here tonight and I will sleep on the couch. I hope you dream well Sydney, keep catching that butterfly.

helen!! *sniffle* i dont think i got a pm for chapter 9.. cos i would've read it.. :blink:

but aw.. just read chapter 9 now, and it is so sweet! lol gives me tingly feelings.. :lol: and a baby girl! how cuuute would it be?! *sigh*

baby baby baby..

:happydance:

its just a shame that vaughn isnt here to see the baby.. *sniffle* :(

and the room that will did for the baby? awww.. that is SO sweet of him! and that baby is lucky.. with a cool room like that, hehe :P although.. i dont want it to turn into a sydney/will fic.. :blink: cos that would be baaad.. so just keep them as friends? pleeease? :angelic:

awesome chapters helen!

Cai
x

helen aww im sorry i didn't read chappy nine, i would have
maybe as cai said, pms weren't sent out?
i'm usually pretty good with updates and pms lol
but aww it's a girl!
that's so sweet
and her talk to vaughn... aww
*sniffle*

and will did her a room for the baby?
and everyone helped? sydney has some awesome people in her life
but no vaughn :cry: he's not going to be able to watch this baby girl grow up
aww :cry: :sadangel:

this is soo sad but i love it SOOO much!

thanks for the pm and can't wait till you update next!

luv JuJu :harp:

okay ive just realised how i really shud update this. i mite start writing sum tonite. reeely sorry! yes ill add you to the PM list. xx helen xx :throb:

..PM list..

cute_as_candy
*AliasAngel*
German Muse
Syd_Vaughn_4ever
tunita
Kelly V
Cai
sunshine231
KAliasGirl
vampirgirl
shayla2006
vartan-lova
Bubbles
syd26
freckles3706

I shall be updating now.... well when i write it!
:throb: helen xxx

Yes i know, finally an update! yey! well i decided to move time forward to when Sydney is in hospital about to have the baby. i hope you like it and sory it is quite short and has been a long time. i will try and update more regularaly!
thanks to everybody who has been reading and reviewing

:throb: Helen :angelic:

Chapter 11
(Sydney is now in hospital expecting the baby)
Syd’s Pov

I’m so exhausted, I just want to see my little baby girl… to look in her eyes and see Vaughn and see that everything is okay. I still miss him, I know it has been a long time, but I know he would have liked to be here now… to see his little princess. It will be hard, but we will get through it and we have the help of Will. He has done so much and always been there for me. Maybe I should start thinking of a name for her, but I am too tired right now to think of anything. My eyes begin to shut when I hear a little mumbling by my bed.
‘Sydney. Hello, it doesn’t matter if you are not awake I just needed to see if you were okay.’
Vaughn… was that Vaughn. I bolted upright.
‘VAUGHN’… I screamed; I didn’t know that I shouted and I didn’t mean to shout. It just happened.
The nurse came rushing in to see what was wrong.
‘Where is he? Where is Michael?’
The nurse sighed, she knew. Somehow she just knew.
‘Sydney, he isn’t here. You need to get back to sleep… you need all the rest you can get now for your little girl. You understand that yes?’
She must think I am stupid. Of course I understand, but he must have been here, I heard his sweet words whisper in my ear. I could feel his warm breathe on my cheek. He was definitely here and nothing anybody could say would change that.
The nurse said to call her if there were any problems and to get some sleep… I nodded.
After she left I stared at the wall and tears began to trickle from my eyes. I was crying yet again, I must seem so pathetic and small. So stupid that I can’t get over him, but how can I. I just don’t know how to deal with the loss. The tiredness took over and I was soon fast asleep as the sun began to rise.

Will’s Pov

Francine would have liked to be here to see Sydney’s child. It was so weird that Francine wasn’t here and Michael wasn’t here. I don’t love Sydney, that wouldn’t be right… I got over that a long time ago, I just care about her a lot and it seems as if I am alone and she is extremely alone right now.
There she is asleep in the hospital bed. She looks exhausted and as if she has been crying the previous evening, red blotches spoiling her face. It must be hard though. I walk up to the bed and leave the roses in the vase and then smile at her and walk towards the canteen.
I should leave her to sleep I suppose, she needs it and I am hungry.
A short while later, a small nurse rushed into the canteen:
‘Is there a Mr Tippin in here please? You are wanted in maternity.’
I rush off, I hope that there is nothing wrong, what if there is? What if she loses her baby?’
‘There is no need to be worried, everything is fine. Sydney is giving birth and wanted you here for support’ said the short nurse.
She wanted me there with her. There she was looking for me; I hope this baby is just like her.’
‘Will, is this okay with you. If it isn’t… that’s okay.’ Sydney seems worried.
‘Sydney, it is fine, you are my best friend! Do you want a hand to hold?’
‘Please.’
And it began. Sydney squeezed my hand, was groaning and seeming deeply in pain.
I could now see the babies head and everything seemed so much more beautiful. If only Michael was here to see this, to see the head of his baby emerge. It was the most beautiful new born baby I had ever seen. Hopefully the beautiful child would bring a more perfect life to Sydney in the next years. I smile at Sydney;
‘Sydney, she is beautiful, just a few more pushes to go now.’

First?!?!? Hopefully! Let's see!

YAY!! I am! Aww! She's having the baby! Did she pick out a name yet?!?! And will was there to help her! Where is Jack??!!

Great chapter! Update soon!

Megan

Awww, the baby's here! But um... I have to point something out... When you first start Will's POV in the chapter, it says 'Francine' twice... You do mean Francie, right? :thinking:

Anyways, ahhh!! BABYYYYY!! :woot: Can't wait for it to come!

Cai
x

Yeah baby Yeah! :blush:
I hope she will name her Michaela or something like that, you know in honor of Vaughn! :love:
Did you already told us if Vaughn is really dead?? :thinking:
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse

yer, Cai I do sorry im just being .... weird heh. Steph should have pointed that out... where are u steph!! i have an update writen i will post it as soon as i can send it to mrs beta, hopefully messenger wil fix itself! hehe xxx glad you liked it though. urmm and yes, vaughn is dead. i did think about a whole resurect thing but .. decided against. xxxxx

*gasp* baby? and aww it's a little girl that is so cute

and OMG will is way too sweet to her
and she thought she heard vaughn? :cry: poor thing aww

LOVED IT

luv juju :harp:

Back