*AliasAngel*
German Muse
Syd_Vaughn 4ever
tunita
Kelly V
Cai
sunshine231
KAliasGirl

okay STEPH... lol i will update 2moro (even tho its a different 2moro than wen u sed it) sorry its taken a while! i shud probably update the other one at the same time. ive been christmas shopping thats why ive not update hehe ... important things in life eh?!!
xxxxxxxxxx

finally i have updated hope you like it :smiley:
thanks soooooo much to steph (my beta) love you :angelic:

Chapter 4
Michael’s pov

Why am I stuck in here… hey, let me out. Don’t leave me; I am too young to go, too young to leave my friends, my family… Sydney. Everything was going to be so perfect… life was going to be perfect and now all my hopes and dreams are shattered. Sydney, you were going to be the perfect wife and we were going to have a beautiful wedding with a church full of people, decorated with red roses. You were going to glide down the aisle with that smile on your face wearing the nicest white dress ever. It would have been a perfect wedding and after the wedding we would have gone on our honeymoon to France, so you could see my friends from when I was young… we would have had a passionate honeymoon and then returned ready to face the jobs ahead of us, knowing we would always have each other, no matter what. We were supposed to have a good life; not as simple as others because of work, yet we would find time for each other and raise a family. I wanted a child Sydney; I wanted a child with you. A little girl and a little boy would have been nice. I could have watched our little girl skip through the daisies and hug me in the mornings with a smile on her face… just like yours. Our little boy, I would take him out and show him the world and keep him close to me and far from harm. I cannot be gone, I need you now. Don’t shut the lid on me; I am too young to die. I am sorry if I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I am gone and there is nothing I can do… just remember, Sydney, this is far from your fault and somehow I am still here with you and will be everyday of your life to guide you through. I saw that sadness in your eyes as you close the lid on me and lay me down beneath the ground, but I will always be here to talk to. Look up into the stars and know I will always be there to look down on you.

Chapter 5
Sydney’s pov

‘Hey Sydney how are things today?’ said Dixon as soon as I walked into work that morning.
‘Not to bad, thank you for being there at the funeral, it was nice to see everybody. Sorry I haven’t been very communicative recently. But… thank you’. I replied. I was worried that I would have no friends left after ignoring them, so I hugged Dixon extra tightly.
‘Do you think you are ready to tell us what happened that night?’ murmured Dixon.
‘Yes, I think so. Does Dad want to see me now?’
‘Yeah, I’ll take you in.’
I was trying not to show it, but I was terrified. I was afraid that talking about Michael would make me feel even more depressed. Even saying his name felt like somebody was punching me in the heart and squeezing my brain out of emotion. It was a horrible feeling, but maybe, just maybe talking would help.
‘Sydney, how are you?’ Jack rushed up to me as soon as I walked in the room.
‘I’m doing ok Dad, thank you for being supportive.’
‘So… are you ready to talk?’
‘Yes. I think so.’
So I should start explaining, just like that… from the beginning was the best place to start I suppose… yet now its ended. The day he died… it happened the same date we met, the same date the clock had stopped saying we were destined to be together… but he died. Dad is giving me one of the looks… the one saying;
‘Give her space, she needs time, but I need to know what happened. Sydney, tell me.’
Yes, I will tell him it all. All up to where it was my fault and where he died… then I can shrivel up all by myself in a hole and let nobody else into my life. It can only be me and Vaughn together forever… only us.

Aw... Great two chapters!! *sniff* I'm still not believing he's dead... He has to be alive... Somehow... :( Thanks for the pm!

Cai
x

here is the update, sorry it has taken me a while to be bothered to write this, hope you like it. xxx helen xxx

Chapter 6
Sydney’s pov

So I shall explain what happened.
My relationship with Vaughn had seemed strong, but because of work it was difficult for us to see each other. It was coming up to Christmas and I had been sent on a mission in Canada, as the plane landed snowflakes were slowly tumbling from the sky and all I could think about was Michael. He didn’t come on the mission with me as he was needed in the office. Since I’d fallen in love with him it was the first time we would be away from each other for any long period of time. Leaving him was heartbreaking, even if it was only for a fortnight. It was Christmas and a time to spend with your loved ones and I wanted to spend the time away from work with Michael; I never get time off work. I remember saying goodbye to him before leaving… he came over to my house. I hugged him for as long as I could and kissed him while holding him tight. I wanted to look after him; I was supposed to be with him that Christmas. I landed in Canada and the mission went as planned and I was supposed to leave on Christmas Eve to get back in time for Christmas day. That didn’t happen… nothing could go right for me, could it? I just wanted to see Michael and somebody out there must hate me to have stopped me from doing so. There were huge delays with the planes as the weather was bad and I wouldn’t be able to get a plane until the next day. I called Michael, I didn’t want to break his heart and not be there with him, but there was no other choice.
The phone just rang and rang… all I could think was why isn’t he picking up? Where is he? What is he doing? So I tried work, his mobile… my dad’s mobile and nobody was answering. I was going crazy I started screaming at the phone and got dragged away by security. I didn’t understand what was going on and it hurt. Once they had calmed me down I rang again, somebody picked up and there was a crackle and a laugh, I shouted down the phone; ‘Vaughn, is that you? Who is this? What is going on?’ I didn’t sleep that night, I couldn’t think but worry about him and I couldn’t breathe but be scared for him. I didn’t understand and I hoped it was a bad dream and I would wake up in his arms again. But, when was that ever going to happen.
Two days later the plane landed and I was home; I was biting my nails and biting my lip and trying to keep myself occupied. I caught the first taxi and finally got home. Vaughn, please be okay. I scrambled for the keys in my bag and opened the door… ‘Michael, are you here?’ No reply. The house seemed so empty and a shiver crept down my spine as I closed the door. I walked into the living room and the Christmas tree was lying across the floor tangled with lights and decorations. I was scared, I needed to be held, but I couldn’t find Michael.
I rushed up the stairs and then I saw it, the blood smudged against the wall as if a body had been banged and brushed against it. I turned the corner and there was more blood everywhere. I knew what to expect, but I wouldn’t believe it, I couldn’t believe it.
There he was battered and forgotten, abused, used… yet so still and peaceful. Kneeling down I stroked his blood streaked hair away from his face. I couldn’t bear to see him like this and I wept and wept for hours. I cried a flood of tears and kissed him on the head. Who out there hated me? First it was Danny and that was bad enough and now the love of my life… what kind of sick mind did people out there have. Finally I had the courage to call for an ambulance, already knowing he was dead… maybe dead for days, and I just wasn’t there to look after him.
I picked up the body in my arms and carried him downstairs… not wanting to disturb the scene, but wanting to pull him away from the tragedy and keep him by my side forever. I won’t let him go, ill never let him go. As I lay him on the ground I noticed a tiny parcel underneath the tree… a gift for me, from him. Why did he have to go? Take me… you should have taken me, he didn’t deserve it.
The ambulance and the police arrived and the body was taken away from me, the police searched the house and I just sat and stared at the parcel.
‘Happy Christmas Sydney, I hope this shows you how much I love you, your guardian angel, Vaughn.’
The tears would never stop, flooding down my face and dripping onto the floor. Slowly and very carefully I opened the gift, inside was a tiny box and a folded note. I opened the box, trembling… there it was, so beautiful and perfect, but never to be.
‘Sydney, will you marry me?’

(n)

you already know i loved it very much.
keepa it coming... i will always always read it cos it is so very very cute.

~steph xxxx :love: :hug:

PM list

cute_as_candy
*AliasAngel*
German Muse
Syd_Vaughn_4ever
tunita
Kelly V
Cai
sunshine231
KAliasGirl
vampirgirl
shayla2006
vartan-lova

ill try and update in the next few days ... im sure steph will hit me if i dont! so i will :smiley: :throb: 🦋 :hug: helen xxxxx

Back