**I’m still here with you**

Oh my god, that was so sad... :cry: I wish he were alive... :( Great chapter though!

Thanks for the pm! :smiley:

Cai
x

Hey :cool: sorry it has been a longggg time, I havnt had a lot of time and still dont as you can see by the length of this update! :blush:
I hope you like it, short but sweet.. 🦋 xxxxx helen xxxxxxx :throb:

Chapter 7
Michael’s Pov

It’s really great to see Sydney back at work again. I wish I was there with her and I wish she didn’t have to tell that painful story. If I was there, I would be planning my wedding with Sydney now. We would be flicking through the pages of wedding magazines laughing and cuddling up tight. On cold nights we should be close, our bodies sharing each others heat; letting her fall asleep resting her head on my chest. Yet that is not to be and although ill always be with Sydney in spirit now I have to let go.

Sydney’s Pov

I explained all to my dad, it was difficult and at times I cried and buried my head in my hands. Now I am so glad that I am talking properly to people again as I’ve noticed they can be very useful as a shoulder to cry on. I don’t want to ever move on, but people will just assume I will. That I will end up in a couple of years with a husband and a child all happy as if nothing ever happened. Can I really forget any of this ever? I am sure everybody thinks these things, but I was meant to be there for him and I wasn’t. My father is starting the long investigation into the links connected with Vaughn’s death. I want to be part of it; I want to kill the man, or women who did this to him. They deserve to die, but the CIA is making sure that I stay well out of all going on.
I haven’t been feeling too well recently and I skipped a period, got a bit worried, so I went to the doctors, he gave me a pregnancy test and said that I could be. Me, pregnant, it just doesn’t seem right. Yes, I was sleeping with Vaughn, but he isn’t here and I can’t be pregnant. I would be the most awful mother and what about work. I don’t even know why I am worrying so much, I haven’t used the test yet and I’m sure I am just feeling off because of stress. Ok, so maybe I should use the test.
Right… a few minutes to wait. God; this is killing me, all this waiting around. Oh no… I will just check the box once more ‘if it goes blue you are pregnant’. Blue… no, this isn’t fair. Why are you doing this to me… it isn’t fair on him. I have wanted a child all my life, I have wanted a child with Vaughn, and now I can’t. I have the child and the child will grow up with no father. Abortion… not an option, I couldn’t do that to a living being. Vaughn… if you are listening to me now, I am so sorry, you have to believe me. I want this child with you and you are not here. I will have this child for you and you can watch from up above. I will tell the child stories about you and you will love the child as much as I love you. We will be one happy family. Except it won’t be like that, will it? It will be a family with a missing piece and it won’t feel right.

awwh... yay for a ickle cute baby.
maybe... its like Vaughn incarnate... :smiley:

okay weird brain. shh.

updatey sooney. :smiley:

~steph xxxx :hug: :love:

Awww... :cry: There's going to be a baby, but no Vaughn?! *sniff* I hope she doesn't give it up though, and has the kid, even if Vaughn isn't here... :(

Thanks for the pm!

Cai
x

oh man
i'm like all sniffly now
this is soo sad
but so beautifully written!
please add me to the pm list
and there's gonna be a little bubba?
aww but he's not gonna be there with it
*sniff*

luv JuJu :harp:

PM list

cute_as_candy
*AliasAngel*
German Muse
Syd_Vaughn_4ever
tunita
Kelly V
Cai
sunshine231
KAliasGirl
vampirgirl
shayla2006
vartan-lova
Bubbles

okay im guna update now.... mite as well.. nothing else to do wen your ill :( lol! bring in the sympathy! :throb:

okay the update is a bit happier than the others :smiley: xx

Chapter 8

Sydney’s Pov

‘Hey Sydney, hey, are you okay?’ Dad asked me. I wasn’t in the mood for talking, I wasn’t in the mood for working I just wanted my bed and a hot water bottle and a picture of Vaughn.
‘Dad, um can I talk to you please. It is important.’
‘Sure, we will go in my office.’
It was so quiet in the office; I was scared to just tell him. But I had to let it off my chest.
‘Dad… I think I might be pregnant.’
That was it, the tears streamed down my face once again.
‘I want this baby so much, I want to love and care for them just as I would for Vaughn, if he was here.’
‘Sydney… it’s okay. I am here for you. If you want this baby, I will give you all the support you need and I am sure a lot of others will too. You are important to me, and I will help you all I can. It is your decision and I hope you make the right one.’
He is right; I need to make the decision, I can’t ask anybody else to make it for me. I suppose in a way it’s the decision mum had to make. She didn’t plan for a child, it just happened and she chose to have me. Most probably for all the wrong reasons, but she still gave me the chance for a life and I want to do the same for my baby.
I should tell Will… he is my closest friend now and I am going to need some help in raising this child. I hope he takes this well. Maybe I should go home and tell him… I think he is back from his business trip tonight.
*in the evening*
‘Hey Will, you are back!’ It was great to see him again, it had been a while.
‘Hi Sydney, you look a lot more cheery today, it is lovely to see the colour back in your cheeks.’ Will smiled at me and gave me a hug. It was great to have him back.
‘Will… I have something to tell you. Maybe we should sit down, you must be tired.’
‘Okay… sounds important.’ Will looked slightly concerned and sat down on the couch next to me.
‘I found out yesterday, that, that I am pregnant. I know this is a shock and I am sorry. It is Vaughn’s baby, and I really want to have it. I really want to love it and look after it. I know it is asking a lot from you, but I will probably need a lot of help with it.’
Will had a huge smile on his face, strange.
‘What, Will why are you smiling so much?’
‘I’m glad you are pregnant Sydney, and I would love to help looking after the baby. You deserve something to make you happy and I am sure this will. I love little children.’
Wow, Will agreed. Everybody was being so nice and such a disaster seemed to be becoming more of a dream. I do wish Vaughn was here, but he would be happy with Will helping with the baby I am sure.
‘Sydney. I got you a present when I was away. I suppose we better begin thinking about your babies bedroom!’
Will was so enthusiastic about everything, I am so glad to have him around. I wish there was some news about how the progress in finding Michaels murderer(s) was getting on.
Will obviously saw I was looking sad right then and could tell who I was thinking about.
‘Sydney, here is your present. It is all the way from a little gift shop on top of this gigantic mountain in Italy!’
I ripped off the paper and inside was a snow globe, I turned it upside down and the snow tumbled down on the fairies playing in the snow. It was magical.
‘So, Will what ideas have you got for his or her bedroom.’ I laughed, maybe for the first time since Vaughn had died and stroked my stomach looking forward to the precious baby.

aww
that was such a cute update!
i agree, not as sad as before
but still a little bit sad
i still can't believe that he's dead
but good that will is there to help her out
and jack!

thanks for the pn, amazing chapter and keep writing!

luv JuJu :harp:

Awww. You're sick?! How lucky... *jealous* I wish I were sick, that'd mean no school... But anyway! Moving on... What a short and sweet chapter! I still miss Vaughn in this... :( I say this every time, but a baby without Vaughn?! *sniff sniff* I wish he were still alive or something...

But still, great chapter!!

Cai
x

PM list

cute_as_candy
*AliasAngel*
German Muse
Syd_Vaughn_4ever
tunita
Kelly V
Cai
sunshine231
KAliasGirl
vampirgirl
shayla2006
vartan-lova
Bubbles
syd26

ive writen the update just have to wait for my beta to get back from school...... steeeeeppppphhhhhhhhh!! xx

Back