I'm worried for Alias

Chanoey

Cadet
I loved season 1, 2 and 3 of Alias, and when i got season 4 on dvd i was expecting it to maintain the high standards of Alias. However, ive finished watching season 4 yesterday and i it is definitely the worst season. I thought it was good but nowhere near what we expect.
I'm worried that Alias will never return to the top, and people's opinion on season 5 so far seems to justify this. I hope its not true.

While I agree with you that season 4 was definitely the worst season of Alias I am really enjoying season 5. It seemed to me that season 4 was full of "filler" episodes that had little if anything to do with the overall plot of the season. Season 5 doesn't waste any time, there is an immediate flow into the season and a lot of unknown factors that seem to heading in an interesting direction. Do not assume that Alias is continuing the downward trend of season 4 there are some great new plot developments in season 5 tha look to be building toward an exciting season. I'm looking forward to the future twists that are in store for the rest of the season.

I was dissapointed with the fourth season of Alias. It wasn't as good as the first three. I am finding that i like season five even less. But, i got the season four DVDs and, once I've gone back and watched them again, i've found that i like them more than i did the first time i watched them. But Alias did reach its peak at seaon 3 and has slowly gone.

Back