I'm writing a winter fan fiction...

Ok guys, well there's this fan fiction idea that hit me when I was watching Serendipity. Nothing to do with Serendipity, though, except for the whole Christmastime thing. Well, here's a brief overview: on a mission to exract information from the Covenant, Sydney and Michael get I.D.ed. So, in the meantime, until Lauren or whoever (still preliminary) can get all the video surveillance of S/V out of Covenant hands, S/V have to go into hiding(convenient for those S/V shippers, huh?). And they go hiding to a cabin in the Midwest, wherever. Cutesy stuff, a little angst mixed up with some fluff, and this is sure to be a good fic. But for it to be good, I have to get my imagery down for writing this. I need you all to help me pick a picture of these (or other pictures you may find) snowy cabins, kay? Please, help me! the settings in my story are the most important aspects of all my fictions. So please, as potential readers of my new fanfiction, gimme a hand. And if you wanna help out wiith my fic in any other way, just lemme know on here! I love to have people helping me out! Also, I may (emphasis on the MAY) be looking for a co-write or asistant writer for this fic. PM me if interesteed. Thanks a bunch!
Shari!!!!!!

cabin.jpg
i like this cabin. just picture it with a little snow on top of the cabin, and I think it would be good. I dunno im psycho tho. Just HELP!

cabin.jpg
this one is a little rundown, but hey its a safehouse, and it gets the job done

Ill just give you the link to this, its a really big pic....
and that's all of them......please help me!

Did any of you LOOK at the third one?? :blink:
I vote for the third one :P .....we're supposed to say that here right? :thinking:
Good luck, and can you PM when you get the story up and running? Sounds wonderful!! ^_^
🦋 Colly E.

Colly E. said:
Did any of you LOOK at the third one?? :blink:
I vote for the third one :P .....we're supposed to say that here right? :thinking:
Good luck, and can you PM when you get the story up and running? Sounds wonderful!! ^_^
🦋 Colly E.
yea but it looked too big for a safehouse! thats why i picked the 2nd one, bc its smaller! :D

yea i liked the second one too, the first one is way to nice for the CIA to put them up in, lol.
but when you start the fic could you pm me?
thanks

yeah, im totally with you. the first one is too nice. but there was some reason I liked it so much, cant remebmer now, so Im either gonna go with the second or third...i dunno! lol thanks so much tho! yeah, ill give everyone who asked a PM when I start, which should be about next week; Im in the process of outlining all the chapters now. BTW: the fic is titled "the Best Gifts Don't Come Wrapped" cheesy, I know, but whatever! it's christmas, it's supposed to be fluffy! lol thanks for the assistance guys and Colly E, i like your av! I'm trying out to be Dorothy in my school play! lol

That's cool Tinker Belle!!! :D You're trying out to be Dorothy?? :eek: Good luck!! :clover: GabsHardy over at SD-1 made it for me!! (y) LOVE The Wizard of Oz!! :love: Got all the trinkets and pics and calendars all over my room!!! :P Hehe...can't wait for the PM!! :angelic: And go with the 3rd one!!! ^_^
🦋 Colly E.

i vote for the 2nd one! it's so cute!!!
3rd one is nice though. maybe if it was smaller? :blink:

good luck!!! i'd love to help you out but i am sooooooooo busy!!! maybe after i'm done with the high school play!

Back