Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Image Galleries BETA

Discussion in 'Site-Related News' started by Azhria Lilu, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

We are pleased to announce the launch of our BETA image galleries.

What does beta mean? It means that it's not completed (in fact, less than half done), and has some quirks.

The Jennifer Garner section is almost complete, and the Michael Vartan section is pretty close, and the "Whole Cast" and "2 People" sections are also almost done, but episodes and other cast members still needed to be added. This will happen at a later time.

To navigate, search or browse. Click on the small images for a much larger version.

The galleries: http://galleries.allalias.com

Cool things about the galleries:
    - It realizes your Global AllAlias.com Registeration - if you registered here (at the forums), it will allow you to use that account there
    - You can search - each of the 450+ images has a description
    - Download - you can download the images in normal or zipped form
    - Send an ecard - email pictures to others with custom text and colors - making them online greating cards
    - Rate pictures
    - Comment on pictures

Known problems:
    - To be logged in there, you must have it set to auto-log you in here OR you must be CURRENTLY logged in here
    - You cannot register there
    - You cannot log out there
    - The 'active users' lists (both here and at the galleries) ONLY updates when people refresh the forums, not the galleries. In addition, the gallerie's list groups all guests as one account: Guest.

2. Natalie

Natalie BANNED!

Can people send in pictures? Like if I see that you dont have what I do, I can send it in ^_^