Imagine Jen Garner as a fighter

I know that they'd never stoop so low as to appear on something like a Celebrity Boxing show but imagine
Jennifer Garner versus:

Kristen Dunst - Jen would make her cry like a baby. Audience loves it. :P

Natasha Henstridge - She Spies is so fake! Jen would win convincingly after toying with her until she gets bored.

Cameron Diaz - Bad temper plus skinny body means Jen would win in 2 rounds after exhausted Cameron gives up!

Angelina Jolie - craziness and body size could make her competitive. Jen wins in a close match by knockout.

Sarah Michelle Gellar - even though SMG knows martial arts, Jen's size and reach would defeat her. Jen wins in unanimous decision.

Uma Thurman - brutal fight; Jen wins in a close decision.

Any other matches people want to see? :D

I couldn't ever imagine Jennifer Garner in a fight, she is too sweet and kind
Sydney Bristow on the other hand, would beat all of them up!

stealthy said:
I couldn't ever imagine Jennifer Garner in a fight, she is too sweet and kind
Sydney Bristow on the other hand, would beat all of them up!
[post="1111768"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

exactly, JG would never do that ... ;)

i agree, my mom and i were talking about that last night when we were watching an elektra preview on acsess hollywood- we both adore alias-obviiioussllly.... but we loved jen in 13 going on 30 because she just makes you smile and when we see her all tough and serious on alias we don't think it does her bubbly personality justice ;)

but i would love to see danny devito and jen in a boxing match :lol:

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Dec 29 2004, 01:17 PM']but i would love to see danny devito and jen in a boxing match  :lol:
[post="1133423"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Ohh Gee..i wonder who would win, considering Danny Devito is like 1/3 the size of Jen.

Sydney would beat them all up. Even Buffy cannot kick like Syd. And Elektra's sais would break Uma's sword. The rest of them are amateurs. Sydney Bristow wins them all. :smash:

Back