Imature but I will stay this way forever

Hey
I was thinking,Is anyone else tired of being told to grow up or to be mature and stop doing what u love.Or if you just dont want to change and do whatever u want :P .Heres the place to be then. :smiley: :D

-Yojo :surf:

i never want to stop dancing... or singing.. some of my firends tell me i sing really bad.. whicih i bet i do but i stll love to do it.. now i dont sing around my friends any more..

lmao.. im a horrid singer too... but i cant wati to make my own documetary wehn i get my sigital cmcorder for xamas.. eheheh

spysurfergrl247 said:
Hey
I was thinking,Is anyone else tired of being told to grow up or to be mature and stop doing what u love.Or if you just dont want to change and do whatever u want :P .Heres the place to be then. :smiley: :D
No. I'm actually too mature for my age. I like being mature though, it means that I have a good sense of what is going on around me. Also, I don't want to be a kid forever, I want to grow up and have my own life.

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

spysurfergrl247 said:
Hey

i also told you on msn ya will mature anywayz even if ya dont notice it yourself

marco said:
spysurfergrl247 said:
Hey

i also told you on msn ya will mature anywayz even if ya dont notice it yourself
I WILL NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HUN,I AM NEVER GONNA BE MATURE!!!!I skip classes everyday,not all of them but Im never gonna be mature,i know u hate that :P :lol:

OMG!!! my name should be will u GROW UP!! lol!!! it's really annoying!!! i love bein a kid!!! and i should b 1 all my life but with resposiblities!! lmao!!

Me and my best mate r always really imature! We had to do this crappy conflict sernario thingy and we just spent the whole time beating each other up! Its was SO fun!!! :D

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2:

Back