Season 5 immortality?

ttiot82

Cadet
k this might be a stupid question....waht is immortality anyway...

i mean how does it work? do the cells just keep regenerating themselves w/o the need for anything else? i mean cells need energy and nutrients to keep alive and make sure all the checks and balances work....so how does this work in sloanes case?

the only other exp that comes to mind is a vampire.....they are suppose to be immortal as well...but they still go out and need to hunt to stay alive...and have their weaknesses (silver bullet?...or is that werewolves...anyway..)

so sloane being down there in the cave...can he really stay alive forever w/o food and water? wudnt he need something for his body to live. so i mean even though hes immortal wouldnt he die anyway? i dont understand how he wud be spending eternity down there...

Well, obviously they didn't feel the need to explain how Rambaldi's stuff worked. It's all sci fi. You can make up your own explanation because they haven't bothered to fill in the blanks. Besides, this stuff not only keeps you alive, it brings you back from the dead . . . or at least the practically dead, since Sloane looked pretty darn dead when he fell over. But how it works . . . your guess is as good as mine. :confused:

Personally, I'm not going to hazard a guess. :lol:
✌️

Well, immortality actually isn't something that can really happen. You can't live forever; it a ficticios show, so I don't think they really wanted to waste valuable finale time explaining how Sloane is able to stay alive, which they know is virtually unexplainable.

~Andrea :angelic:

Back