imponderables

Chanel

Cadet
has anyone ever thought of stuff like:
why do pyschics have to ask ur name?
thing that are totlly like why even ask why?
if u have any post them.

If practice makes perfect, and no one is perfect, why try?

If a missing person sees their pic. on a milk carton, could they get the reward money if they turn themself in?

If overalls are held up by those snaps at the top, why do they have belt loops?

Why do people say, "You can't have your cake and eat it too"? Why would someone get cake if they can't eat it?

Why is snow white and ice clear? Aren't they just different forms of water?

Why is it that when babies are born they only weigh like 7 lbs yet the mom weighs 30 lbs more?

Why is "number" abbreviated as "no"? When there is no "o" in number?

Why do they call the small candy bars the "fun sizes"? Wouldn't be more fun to eat a big one?

Why is it when we laugh in school the teachers say do you find something funny? When obviously we do?

If the professor on Giligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Sorry, I'm full of questions....

Why do people say "You scared the living daylights out of me" when daylight is not living?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but people don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Why do birds have white poop?

What was the best thing before sliced bread

Do sore thumbs really stick out?

Why is it when your almost dead your on deaths doorstep, but when your actually dead your not in deaths house?

Why do we scrub Down and wash Up?

Heheh, the list could be endles... :lol:

no...should I have?

Why are toe nail clippers bigger than finger nail clippers when your toe nails are smaller than your finger nails?

Why are pennies bigger than dimes?

Where does the white go when the snow melts?

If you were a genie and a person asked you this wish, "I wish you would not grant me this wish" what would you do?

If a chronic liar tells you he is a chronic liar, do you believe him?

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to too?

Why do they put the names of football teams on baseball caps?

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?

Since a running back runs forward, why is he called a running back?

Why is it when a door is open it's ajar, but when a jar is open it's not adoor?

Why do people drive in parkways and park in driveways?

Why is it when two planes almost hit each other it is called a "near miss"?

If a cat always lands on it's feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread to the top of a cat and dropped it?

Why isn't "palindrome" spelled the same way backwards?

Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

Do the air bubbles that are created when you fart in water, smell when they pop?

If your name is Mr. Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?

If all of the Acme stuff doesn't work, why does Wile Coyote keep buying their products?

Why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your
thoughts"?

Why do people call it an ATM machine, but they know it's really saying Automated Teller Machine Machine?

Why do people say PIN number when that truly means Personal Identification Number Number?

If the S.W.A.T team comes to your house and breaks down your door, do they replace it later?

Can a metal plate in your head get rusted?

Do stuttering people stutter when they're thinking to themselves? (Haha, Marshall!!)

What do vegetarians feed their dogs?

See? What did I say? The list could go on forever!!

Are zebras black with white stripes, or white with black stripes?

If Pringles are "so good that once you pop, you can't stop" why do they come with a resealable lid?

Is a sleeping bag a nap sack?

What came first, the fruit or the color orange?

How come thaw and unthaw mean the same thing?

If there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?

Why do you click on start to exit Microsoft Windows?

Have you ever wondered why Trix are only for kids?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road?

Why do they call it "getting your dog fixed" if afterwards it doesn't work anymore?

If Wile Coyote had enough money for all that Acme felgercarb, why didn't he just buy dinner?

If masochists like to torture themselves, wouldn't they do it best by not torturing themselves? and if so, aren't we all masochist?

Why is it called lipstick when it always comes off?

If when people freak out they are said to be "having a cow", when cows freak out are they said to be "having a person?"

Aren't you tired of people asking you rhetorical questions and you don't
know if they are rhetorical questions or not?

Why is a person that handles your money called a BROKER?

Why do we leave expensive cars in the driveway, when we keep worthless junk in the garage?

Why do they have handicap parking spaces in front of they skating rings?

What happens if someone loses a lost and found box?

Why do they call it taking a dump? Shouldn't it be leaving a dump?

What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

Why do banks leave the door wide open but the pens chained to the counter?

What would happen if an Irresistible Force met an Immovable Object?

What's the difference between a wise man and a wise guy?

If Americans throw rice at weddings, do the Chinese throw hamburgers?

How can you chop down a tree and then chop it up?

How can you hear yourself think?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Is a man full of wonder a wonderful man?

And one of my favorite one to ponder over:
Why is it that when a person tells you there's over a million stars in the universe you believe them, but if someone tells you there's wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?

Seriously, haven't you noticed that? Why is that?

don't you think "lisp" is just the cruelest word ever? :lol:

oh, and why does everything taste like chicken? did you ever see that scene in the matrix where they're eating that gloop and mouse goes "how do the machines know what chicken tastes like? what if what we think tastes like chicken isn't what they think chicken tastes like and everything we've been tasting doesn't actually taste like chicken" or something crazy and psychotic like that.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
And one of my favorite one to ponder over:
Why is it that when a person tells you there's over a million stars in the universe you believe them, but if someone tells you there's wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?

Seriously, haven't you noticed that? Why is that?
these are all really hilarias :lol: :woot: :lol:

the question is really interesting to ponder over....
if i had to give a respnse (which i know isn't the object of the game, but what the heck0
i would say wet pain is infron of us and we can use our senses where as one million stars is hard for most of us to visualize and graso with any senses....
unless you start comparing... (ex. get one million pennies to begin to understand one million stars)

i got another question related to the coyote and road runner...
how come the coyote can dies an enless amount of times but we are led to believe that the road runner, if caught would die once....??
:blink:

And how come when we ask for a reason from our parents, they say because and we have to accept that, but when we say because, we get in trouble unless we give them a reason?

I was just wondering that...I often ask my parents...and Because I'm the mom/dad isn't a reason either...

when ppl ask someone, can i ask you a question, or i have a question.lol(im guilty of this one!lol)
why does someone offer you a taste of their food if its horrible but if its good they dont ask anyone if they want a taste!lol

okay, i stole this from jack.
itslike when people are having a loud party and they ask u if its ok. they dont really care what u think its justa courtesy call!

Back