IMPORTANT: ALIAS SEASON 3 EPS DESPERATELY NEEDED

Hello everyone. I am a new member though I have followed these boards since their inception. I really need your help.

I have a friend, my best friend actually, that due to some serious personal issues (i.e. her health) has been unable to watch any Alias this season. Recently she and I sat down and watched the first two seasons on DVD and she just fell in love with the show all over again, she has been unable to watch since midseason one.

I need a favor. My friend is not going to make it in time to watch the 3rd season be released on DVD. She probably won't make it to the end of the third season. However, I cannot tell you how much it meant to me to be able to spend those hours with her and have her be so entertained.

So I am asking, PLEASE, if anyone has these first 10 episodes of this season can you please...please...copy them for me. No amount of reimbursement is too much. I will do anything it takes.

I know this all seems a little dramatic. It is just really important to me....and it would mean the world to my friend. Again, please help me.

Thanks...

OMG!!!! Of course I'll help! But I only 1-6 and 8-12 ontape! I dont have 7 - but i can burn it to a dvd! Just email me as soon as you get this: vartansgrl@hotmail.com

you definatly do not have to reimburse me!!! just email me and we'll talk

Back