Season 5 Important News regarding Michael Vartan/Vaughn

I find it interesting to go back and look at the spoilers for the first episode now after it aired. Or even the interviews with JG before the season started. They ask her on Access Hollywood if MV is gone this season and she says "the answer is no."
I have constantly thought about that quote for the last week or two and wondered what the heck she meant. If you see the video clip, she says it very carefully and cleverly, so you know she is making a play on words. I think her answer was "truthful", and means one of two things:
1. The actually question, I believe, was "Is Vaughn leaving?" Well, he already had left, so for her to say "the answer is no," means that he is not going to leave because he's already gone.
2. Or, she knows that he will be alive and come back a little later.

I am also thinking about the quotes Vartan gave to papers, etc. about "My onscreen death is just a rumor" and "WHere do you guys get this stuff from?" And I really can't make a whole lot of sense out of those.

I am very sad to seem him go, if this is the case. Even if he were to come back for a few eposide that would be even worse to me. Because... 1) Sydney and Vaughn might end it, and they will never be together 2) because he will only be a guest appearance meaning that he wont stick around, and he wont be there. 3) We will know that he's alive and not with Syd. At least we know when he died that they both loved each other. They both said it before he died. If he were to only make a guest appearance what would that be. I would hope if he comes back he plans on staying, or that might even be even worse then when he died.
I wouldn't mind seeing his hot face again ;)

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:
OH NO! You have bursted my big, fat, denial bubble! :thud:
I had never even considered the possibility that if they brought back MV, he and Sydney would NOT have their happy ending. I had only thought that if they bring him back, they still WOULD wind up together.
I am so sad now! Of course, this also could have to do with the fact that the Alias rerun episode on TNT yesterday was the one where they talk after dark on that pier and she chucks her beeper in the ocean and they really connect and have that special talk and she hold his hand... and it made me angry for the first time that they KILLED him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still happy in my denial bubble!

(we're only watching s4 here still! he's looking very much alive)
Ignorance is bliss... and I wouldn't mind some of that right now!!!! Stay there while you can... you have an advantage. At least you will know how season 5 ends before you see it and you can decide whether to watch it or not! I must say, season 5 is very good - just really sad about Vaughn, that's all. And it's a different show without him. It still has the great plots, twists, storylines, actions, fresh ideas... but I guess most of us are still grieving over the loss of the MV relationship and it feels like an entirely different show.

Back