Important Things Learned From Alias

This may have already been a topic, but I love doing this. As all fans know, there are some very important lessons and facts to learn from Alias, so I wanted to start a list of them.

1. When in an area you shouldn't be in, if you get caught, always say you were looking for a bathroom.

2. When using above excuse, make sure you aren't standing right in front of a bathroom.

3. Always have a lock pick tucked in some article of clothing or an accessory. You'll need it.

4. If you join the CIA and get a very HOTT handler, learn two words. SCREW PROTOCOL.

5. Teach handler mentioned above how to run in case there is a huge wave about to hit him and he has to make it to a sliding door.

Okay, i could go on and on, but I want to hear what you have to say, so post away!

6. u dont have to havve a first name

7. nobody seems to notice the trail of bodies jack bristow leaves in his wake

8. there is always something to lose

9) if u eva come across a big guy with dark sunglasses and a big machine gun that usaully means run even if ur not an agent :lol:
(that was lame!)
10)u have to learn to lie and not go as brite as a beetroot
11) if u do go as brite as a beetroot, make sure u have a bloody good excuse
12) no 1 likes a cry baby so get ova it if u wanna b an agent!!!

jess :lol:

there all soooo lameo spaggetio butt o well

13. just cuz your file says u have an RO1 molar extraction doesnt mean it was done at the dentists's

14. dont blow smoke in ppl's faces if u would like to come back to your car

15.If you have connections with the government you can get a free plane ride in 10 minutes flat.
16.You should have some type of weapon with you at all times for at least two months after you quit your job.

i know these are crappy but what the heck! :lol:

17.) Never believe anyone who says they work for a bank and are always leaving at the drop of a hat

18.) Always strecth before you go out-you never know when you might have to kung-fu somebody's face.

Sorry, those were stupid, but they're the only ones I can think of, lol

19.) If someone is blinking alot, then their lying.

20.) If someone says something to you, regarding the two years that you lost, don't kill him.

21.) Sloane is an a$$hole!

22.) Even if your father acts unemotional towards you, he still loves you very much

23.) If your boyfriend marries someone else when you were missing, beat his a$$ and stranggle him with a cord.

24.) Always bring a handy-dandy tranque gun when you confront your ex-girlfriend

numba 17 AND 23 were hilerous so yea....

25) if ur mother surrenders herself to the cia u no she has done somethink realllyy rong (lame!!)
26) if ur friend is acting weird and u dont take any notice u should b/c then they mite try and bash the s*** out of u...
27) if ur bf is seeing his ex and he isnt really ur bf then kick his ass anyway
28) sometimes its best not to follow in ur parents footsteps

there all lame butt o well
luv yas

These are hilarious LMAO!!! :lol: :D :lol: :D

Ok i'm gonna try some:

29) every day when your flatmate/roommate comes home offer her some ice cream in a flavour she dislikes

30) if your ex boyfriend new wife asks you to put in for a transfer - kick her head in and ensure major scarring on her pretty little face!

31)always carry a wig in your purse! you never know when you muight need to look like someone else.

33) never trust a man who has been pardoned by a dumb ass like Lauren Reed.

34.) Make sure you know what's in your roomate's medicine cabinet... she just might not be your real roomie

35.) Never forget to have a hairpin inside your shoe's heel for quick lock picking

36.) Don't even trust your momma at all times

37.) It's good to have good aim, then your arch-rival can do all the work, and all you'll have to do is shoot at the bag's handles when she's 10 stories up and catch it --mission accomplished

alias_freak69 said:
9) if u eva come across a big guy with dark sunglasses and a big machine gun that usaully means run even if ur not an agent :lol:
(that was lame!)
10)u have to learn to lie and not go as brite as a beetroot
11) if u do go as brite as a beetroot, make sure u have a bloody good excuse
12) no 1 likes a cry baby so get ova it if u wanna b an agent!!!

there all soooo lameo spaggetio butt o well
That's a funny pun for #11!

Back