Important Things Learned From Alias

201: Never forget to dye your eyebrows :shock: as well when you dye your hair blonde! :lol:
( ok , that was lame and also mean but you have already mentioned everything Ive learned from Alias so far! ;) )

San :sun:

202. If your father was distant as a child it might not be because he's a jerk, he might be a double agent saving the world everyday. (this is only in exceptional cases, mostly he's just lame ;))

203. Don't worry if your mother jumps off a building, she'll be ok.

204. The reason the rambaldi symbol works on your hand: no one asks about it. (seriously! I've had one for like a week! ONE person asked! well it may just be because they all know it's probably alias elated 'cause that's most of my conversation repetiore but nevertheless...:smiley:)

205. All papers and projects, nevermind the subject, can be writted about Alias.

206. If you yell as someone (coughlaurencough) on the tv to go away and you hate them they can't actually hear you and it just sort of annoys the people sitting next to you...(this also applies for throwing things at the screen.. :rolleyes:)

:smiley:

207. bullet wounds will be gone in a few days, no matter where u where shot.

208. but if you were shot in the neck, it might take a little longer

210. Never drink while you are tosting bread

211. Nothing can protect you from suddenly burst into flames

212. When a girl has the same hair colorin person and in her passport picture, that doesn't necessary mean the passport is hers.

these are all great, and of course remember:

213: just becos your mummy shoots you, its because she loves you, even thought she just said some really mean s**t to ya!

one 1 forgot...i dont think anyones mentioned it....

214: if you are wearing pigtails, you're in a cafeteria and quentin tarantino approaches you, remember that he will backwash in the champagne--try to swallow as little of it as possible!

I realize I'm getting here a little late in the game, but wanted to get a few in!

215. Documentaries on monkey's are more fascinating than you think.

216. If you want someone to talk, shoot 'em in the leg. That'll start 'em right up.

217. The screwdriver is one of the best inventions known to man (sorry if that's been mentioned).

218. Never be afraid to let go and break the rules from time to time.

219. Truth takes time.

:cool:

These are so great! I've loved reading them all, and am not nearly creative enough to come up with some of my own, so I just wanted to say kudos and good job to everyone for keeping me entertained this evening!

lol im sure that it is one of our life ambition to keep u entertained eak52!

:lol: jess :lol:
219 was good-
220. prettiness can lead to death so dont think that a pretty chaick cant whoopa ur a**!

lame

221. nokia and ford are very popular
222. there r gbad guys pretending to be good guys and bad guys really being bad guys and good guys pretending to be the bad guys and the bad guys dont always know it and there are guys who u dont know if they are good guys or bad guys. welcome to reality

Dim Bulb said:
222. there r gbad guys pretending to be good guys and bad guys really being bad guys and good guys pretending to be the bad guys and the bad guys dont always know it and there are guys who u dont know if they are good guys or bad guys. welcome to reality
:rotflmao: that's hilarious... so true! :lol:

223. If your life is being threatened, admit to a drug addiction.

224. Just because someone goes by the title "The Man" doesn't mean that person is actually a man.

:cool:

225. Just because you're friend is going to a drug rehab for using something you never thought he'd use doesn't mean he's actually addicted to a drug.

226. While making plans for a mission with someone, wear a disguise! People may be taking your picture. (JACK!!)

Glad you guys love this!!

228. everything, and I mean EVERYTHING can be used as a weapon.

229. Saying "I'm sorry where's the bathroom" in a Southern accent will get you out of ANY suspisions about being ANYWHERE you shouldn't be (believe me! I tried it the other day! and it worked!! ;))

230. You can do anything if you're a Bristow ;)

231. Sloan is behind everything.

232. Even techno can come in handy (;) Dixon!)

k, that's all I've got for now. this is a great thread!

i reckon that the best way to some all this up into a sentence would be:

233. some things are neva as the appear to be,

well we can keep goin tho :lol:
jess :smiley: ;) :smiley:

235. Accents can somtimes be very misleading.

236. Accents can also be confusing. (ex. Lauren's. It sounds like a mix of british, australian, and pathetic. And, of course, Sark's. Anyone else notice it sounds like he says mr SOCK when he says Sark? Hey, it gets me a few laughs!)

237. The CIA is never what you expect it to be.

238. Just because someone says "Welcome to the CIA", it doesn't mean you work for the REAL CIA (Poor Marshall)

239. It's alright to feel the urge to weep openly.

[quote name='cg's-gal_72689' date='Dec 18 2003, 08:19 PM']236. Accents can also be confusing. (ex. Lauren's. It sounds like a mix of british, australian, and pathetic. And, of course, Sark's. Anyone else notice it sounds like he says mr SOCK when he says Sark? Hey, it gets me a few laughs!)[/quote]
Heehee, lauren's is really bad and really annoying!

mr. SOCK! :rotflmao: that's hilarious! :laughbounce:

Back