Important Things Learned From Alias

240. Someone should teach people in Mexico that when they are on fire they should roll on the ground and not run! :eek:

241. If someone tells you to use a government computer to check up a recipie...DON't do it!!!

244: If an older, somewhat creepy man approaches you in a bar and says that he thinks he's seen your picture somehwere before and asks you to meet him on the 47th floor in his room (47) at 4:47pm; run away!

246. No matter what color your hair is, you can still look good.

247. Always be able to make a disguise out of odd objects. It will come in handy while being followed.

248. It's also a very good idea to know about 5 forms of self defense.

This may be a little crude, I am not normally like this but it is so true.

249. If you meet a great guy that looks like a god and acts like an angel, DO NOT waste your time! and sleep with him at the first opportunity, 'cause you never know how much time left you have with him.

We also learned important things about food!!! :

251.) Don´t frost the pie 🍰 :frozen: :arrow: 🇳🇴

252.) food can be reheated if you have an oven lol ;) (y)

San :xmas:

too true!

255. spydaddy has an unknown number of hidden storage units containing everything he'll ever need to take out whatever he wants

Let me just say, Dim, I love your avatar. If only....

256. Don't mess with the Spydaddy.

257. Or the Spymommy, wherever she is.

258. Or the Spybarbie, she kicks butt!

259. You can mess with La Senora Idiota Vaughn, though, because she'll probably run away crying! :D

262. Never use a code name other than the one given to you unless it's an absolute emergency...

263. ...And even then, be wary.

264. Never shoot out the widow of an airplane unless you have a parachute attached, although it is possible to hook one up despite the suction.

265. Always wear your bulletproof vest.

266. There's really nothing wrong with the black one.

Back