Season 5 "In Dreams" Descrip. and Pics

Hibou

Cadet
There are pics up at ABCMedianet for "In Dreams..."! There's Amy Irving! She looks different...her hair is really different, long and curly, in a garden with Sloane. Also, it looks like Jack and Sloane are interrogating the Sloane impersonator

Description:

102675_0032 -- ALIAS - "In Dreams..." - This episode marks Jennifer Garner's directorial debut -- The mysterious man (Joel Grey, Broadway's "Wicked," "Cabaret") who has been impersonating Sloane resurfaces, and this time he's hot on the trail of Rambaldi. Meanwhile, shocking revelations about the real Sloane are brought to light, causing everyone to further question his true intentions. Amy Irving ("Traffic," "Yentl") guest stars as Emily Sloane, on "Alias," WEDNESDAY, MAY 11 (9:01-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/SCOTT GARFIELD)

Just thought I provide a link ;) ~Mandy :angelic:

CLICK ME! CLICK ME! CLICK ME! NO! Don't inject me! Click me!

:mellow:

:woot: AMY IRVING'S COMING BACK!!! :woot: I'm so excited! well in dreams right? ;)

Gonna have to go and look at the pics.
--Mandy :angelic:

After seeing them in big at Alias-Media...

1 - Joel Grey's character really DOES look like Sloane! It's so cool! Same hair, forehead wrinkeles...Joel Grey looks a tad older though

2 - In the scene with Amy Irving...looks like Jack and sloane go to that garden place...I don't know why, and I think Sloane goes into flashback mode.

I have the feeling In Dreams is going to be one of the best Alias episodes ever.

You know what seems really weird?. The way Sloane is dressed in that picture with Emily, looks like the way he dresses at APO. Which suggests this AIN'T a flashback. Surely Emily can't somehow be alive?!...

yeah from the title it seems like some sorta dreams take place lol this does look like one of the best Alias episodes!!! hopefully it will be and Jen can direct more upcoming eppies :woot: (y) :woot:

Vaughn said:
[post="1299037"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

Who knows... if we're lucky we'll get some more spoilers coming this way sometime soon. Though, personally, I think the whole "are they really dead?" routine is getting kinda old. -_-

ooooh Emily! yay! i loved her.. she was a good character to contrast with sloane since she was so unlike him... yay she was such a sweetheart i really hope she comes back :D

I know! The reason that jack is with Sloane in the picture is because Sloane wants Jack to make sure that he's not imagining things, remember season one? Sloane saw Emily after she was dead and Jack kept telling him that he was probably having post traumatic problems. Its just a guess-but that could be why.

well i guess since this is the spoiler fourm its safe for me to say this here.

i was reading on spoilerfix.com and theyve got a new one that says that we have seen Yelena Dreveko before and now Emily Slone is coming back is anybody thinking what im thinking?

JackBristow said:
well i guess since this is the spoiler fourm its safe for me to say this here.
i was reading on spoilerfix.com    and theyve got a new one that says that we have seen Yelena Dreveko before                    and now Emily Slone is coming back                          is anybody thinking what im thinking?
[post="1302092"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

she can't be Yelena Derevko???? that would be insane :thud:

what if Sloane is just there and he imagines talking to Emily "in dreams" ... :thinking:

well if you notice Jack and Sydney are talking to the women (angela Basset) in what looks to be a hospital......maybe Sloane is in there and is havin a dream.... ---- he feels guilty for cheating on Emily and Jack is there cause he is feeling guilty for betraying him by sleeping with Jack's wife. SO he is having a dream about betraying two people he cares about

Alias_Gay said:
she can't be Yelena Derevko???? that would be insane :thud:

what if Sloane is just there and he imagines talking to Emily "in dreams" ...  :thinking:
[post="1302142"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

it would make sense though 2 friends(jack and sloane) who were kinda like brothers married to 2 sisters irina was sent to get info on project christmas maby yelena(emily) was sent to get info from jacks boss

her code name is setinel which means to watch over well emily did sorta watch over sydney she was like a mother to sydney.

WOW those pics look great! Im glad to see syd has a new red wig I like it. It looks like Weiss and Nadia will be getting really close also. :D

Back