Season 5 in general

So................this episode was a little dissapointing. I mean after last weeks episode, this one can't even compare. No spymommy, no Vaugn, no Nadia. And they cloned Sydney, who saw that one comin. I really didnt, but grrrrrr. I hope next weeks episode is more like "Maternal Instincts" and less like this weeks eppy.

Well, the episode wasn't as good as Maternal Instincts, but I still thought it was really good. I could see the cloning Sydney coming from a mile away (not really cloning, but doubling.) I knew that would happen since Helix came out. I'm kind of happy at how they did it, though. Thank God they didn't use Helix, and I thought this procedure was a lot better. This episode was really funny though, with Will, Jack, and the babysitters. Man, Will kicks ass! I want him around more often now!

I give it an 8.5/10

(y) :D :lol: ;)

it was ok, but not as good as i was hoping it would be. i loved having will back but...i dunno. it had some funny parts and some cute parts, but it didnt live up to my expectations.

the cloning of syd was weird. but its their way to solve the page 47 mystery. syd cant be evil, but anna can. honestly i dont really mind. it ties up loose ends, anna will probably die in the end, syd will live...everything will be ok. but it is weird. they could have just let go of the prophecy and forgotten about it. i was ready to do just that. they dont have to have an answer for everything.

ETA: i think i'd give it a...7/10 maybe? if will wasnt in it definitely would have been lower

it was ok, but not as good as i was hoping it would be. i loved having will back but...i dunno. it had some funny parts and some cute parts, but it didnt live up to my expectations.

the cloning of syd was weird. but its their way to solve the page 47 mystery. syd cant be evil, but anna can. honestly i dont really mind. it ties up loose ends, anna will probably die in the end, syd will live...everything will be ok. but it is weird. they could have just let go of the prophecy and forgotten about it. i was ready to do just that. they dont have to have an answer for everything.

ETA: i think i'd give it a...7/10 maybe? if will wasnt in it definitely would have been lower

I concur. It was an ok episode, and I admit I was on the edge of my seat for some parts. But considering this was a milestone episode, it didn't really live up to what I thought it would be. I'm actually happy they have a way of explaining page 47 without making Syd evil... the cloning idea is over-used, but... I don't know. :rolleyes:

I thought that they had dealt with the whole page 47 thing in season 3 Full Disclosure. You know the whole Rambaldi baby thing- "render the greatest power unto utter desolation". I thought we were over page 47 and the Chosen One. Did the page have DNA information on it besides the heart size, platelet levels and such?

I thought it was okay, it being the 100th episode, I expected more, but seeing Anna and Will was a treat. The whole cloning Syd thing I don't like at all, but I understand where the writers are going with it and it's good to see Jennifer taking up that role. (As Syd, but not, Syd, ya know?) And as mentioned before, you could see they were going to do that cloning 15 minutes into the episode, and I found it annoying.

8/10

u know what was really funny in this episode was when racheal turns around and goes "um guys............ whos rambaldi" i thought that was a bloody pisser

I could see the cloning Sydney coming from a mile away (not really cloning, but doubling.) I knew that would happen since Helix came out. I'm kind of happy at how they did it, though. Thank God they didn't use Helix, and I thought this procedure was a lot better.
:confused: Doubling is doubling, I don't care what they call it. They can call it "abracadabra, it's Sydney!" if they like, and why not? It's magic anyway. :rolleyes:

Back