In His Eyes

Thanks for the reviews ya'll!!! Im glad to have cleared that first chap up! Hopefully I dont confuse you all again! lol!
Hopefully enjoy!

*~Chapter 3~*

“Mr. Tippin, you do understand the meaning of anything… in my business don’t you?” The cold voice on the other end of the line was slightly familiar to Will, he could recognize the sharp British accent anywhere.

“Look, I might not be a super spy or anything, but in the business of reporting you most certainly have to know the meaning of anything, and I assure you that I am no exception.” Will’s voice shook as he said the words, did he really want Sydney this badly?

Of course you do!
Will thought. Why else have you spent every waking hour devoted to being near her? Why else have you studied Vaughn so closely? And why else have you tried to be everything that Sydney seems to want? Of course you want Sydney this badly are you insane!

" Ah, Mr Tippin, do I detect a hint of doubt? Because you know, I certainly do not wish to spend my precious time assisting a man who isn’t even sure of what he wants.”

“Look Mr. Sark, or whatever your name is, I told you the first time that we spoke that I would do anything for Sydney, and I meant it. So do you want to help me or not?”

“Calm down Mr. Tippin, calm down, listen closely, I will only say this once……”

*~*~ Sydneys house~*~*

When Sydney returned home, she was extremely disoriented. The man that she thought of as her best friend had just basically told her that he loved her. Just as everything seemed to not make any sense Sydney was startled to feel a strong arm wrap around her tense frame.

“Guess who?” Vaughn was always playing silly jokes on her. After this long did he not know that she could sense his presence from feet away? Much less have memorized his comforting but strong touch? Sydney laughed as she found all of her previous troubles melting away.

“What’s so funny? For all you know I could be a stranger ready to pounce any minute?” Sydney collapsed in laughter as she quickly turned herself around to stare into Vaughn’s smiling face.

“Really? I never met any dangerous strangers that wore a certain cologne that I gave a certain someone.”

“And a great smelling cologne if I say so myself”.

As they escaped into their own little fairy tale Will was busy dreaming of creating a fairy tale of his own, and it did not include Vaughn.

Reviews??

ohhhh why does will have to be such a !@#$%^&*()(*&^^%$$##!!@@#$$%%^^&*()(**&&^^%$$##@#. well anyways, good chapter and i HATE sark and will. i hope that you kill them both. they can just die.

Sorry so short! lol! but I have to go to my B-day dinner!
hopefully enjoy!!!

*~*~Chapter 4~*~*

Will's thoughts were often revolving around Sydney. At first, everything was normal, but his harmless reveries began to escalate into an obsession. In the beginning, Will would only imagine himself as being close to Sydney. Harmless dreams of what their lives would be like together.
Then he began to picture himself as Vaughn. He would sit at home while Sydney was off at work, and obsessivly sort through an endless array of photos of Sydney and Vaughn. He would then, in his mind, put himself into Vaughn’s place.
At the time of his betrayal to Sydney, it had escalated up to the point where he would actually picture himself in the time and place where the picture was taken, and have imaginary conversations with Sydney. No none suspected of his fantasies accept….Vaughn…………………

“ Sydney you know you hate rollercoasters, you don’t have to go on it just for me!”

Silence

“ Syd, don’t be silly! You know that it doesn’t matter! It’s not like I won’t love you as much just because you wont go on some silly ride!”

Silence

“ Of course I’ll always love you don’t be silly!”

Will was so absorbed in his fantasy world that he didn’t even notice the door open. As Vaughn strolled through the door he thought he heard a voice coming from Sydney’s bedroom. After checking in on every room in the house (just to be sure) he quiety walked towards her room. What he saw made him wonder the sanity of Sydneys friends. Will was pacing around the room talking directly to a picture of he and Syd at a theme park...

"Will?......

Reviews please! :smiley:

:eek: Whoa! What did Will do to betray Sydney?? Will sucks!! I hate him!! Will sucks!! Will sucks!! Will sucks!! Will sucks!! Will sucks!! Will sucks!!
I hate Sark too! Anywayz, back to the point, this story rocks! Can't wait to find out what happens next!

~Shammi~ :love:

I HATE WILL i hate him!!!!! i hate him!! i hate him!!!!!!!! i hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please post more!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wanna see what happens with will!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will is a crazy, messed-up, freak! (y) What happened?????? Did he like hire Sark or like work with Sark to kill Vaughn? (No, that would be horrible. Vaughn just is like in France or something right????) Wow, keep posting. At first I was turned off it b/c it was Will and Sydney, not right. But this is good, very interesting. (y) (y) (y) (y)

Wow that was insane! :woot: I mean Will is a wacko, and he needs to go. I wonder what Vaughn is going to say about it! Great job, keep it up. (y) :smiley:

Lauren :angelic:

haha! thanks guys!! hmm... I think I might actually get another looooong chapter up 2night b/c I have this lifegaurd training thing right after school tomorrow and it last 4ever!!! Lol! Sooo.. hopefully ya'll will no what vaughn says 2night!
~Carey

Yay! I cranked out another chap! lol! Yep, yesterday was my B-day, but it was classified as *family day* so I had to wait to celebrate with my friends till today!! the big 15, lol! Thanks! Well, i wont beable to post till either sat, or the late late hours of friday night! so hopefully... enjoy!
~Carey

*~*~* Chapter 5*~*~*

“Will, uhhh hey man, are you doing ok? I mean, if you want to talk about something, ummm like anything, you can talk to me because you know……” Will suddenly jumped up so suddenly, that Vaughn had the slight urge to reach for his gun, but he quickly resisted when he saw the look that had come over Will’s face. Will looked like his life secret had just been found out by his worst enemy. Vaughn was at a loss for words..

There has to be an explanation for this, I mean lord, only an absolutely insane person would sit and talk to pictures! I mean this isn't even up Marshall’s alley! Come on Vaughn, get a grip, think about what Sydney would do!

“Vaughn, uhh hey man!! How it goin? Look, I mean man, I know what this may look like you know, but really there is an explanation…”

If I could just think of what it is! Will finished the sentence in his head, but was heartbroken when he saw a puzzled Vaughn staring at him waiting, waiting for and explanation that Will hadn’t even considered he might have to give.

“Well, you know actually, I’m doing you a favor man! You know how Syd wanted me to speak at yall’s wedding, well I thought that I would do a…. monologue. Ya, that’s it, I’m going to do a type of monologue that sort of lightens up the whole atmosphere! I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love hearing those heartfelt sappy speeches at weddings, but I just thought that I would take the opportunity to make your all’s wedding a more… uhh…. Festive occasion!” The look on Vaughn’s face throughout Will’s speech was one of understanding, but yet utter confusion.

Deep down, Vaughn knew what was going on with Will, but he just could not even consider that option. Will had been one of Sydney’s best friends for well, ever! And he did not want to cause any conflict whatsoever between the two of them so close to their wedding.

“Ya, sure! I uhh.. totally get it! I mean, weddings can sometimes be a drag if you aren’t the one getting married!” Vaughn carefully measured his words while, at the same time, trying to read the look on Will’s face. “Look, why don’t I help you clean up this mess before Syd gets home. You do want to keep this a surprise don’t you?”

Will, being in a state of utter embarrassment as well as confusion, gleefully seized the opportunity to change the subject as he enthusiastically nodded at Vaughn’s suggestion.

Just as the two began to clean up the assortment of pictures scattered throughout the room, Vaughn’s beeper went off, and Will knew what it meant. For the first time, he was overjoyed to hear that seemingly annoying beeping sound. He just wanted to be alone to collect the barrage of thoughts that were going through his mind.

After Vaughn made a quick exit (equally as happy to leave the situation as Will was for him to leave), the phone rang…..

"Mr. Tippin I presume?" The voice on the other end of the line was cold, but yet friendly, and in Will's situation, he could really use a friend.

"Yes, may i ask who is speaking?"

"Hmm... well, you can just call me Mr. Sark...."

Hahaha! I am being evil!!!
~Carey

omg!! eww will is just creepy!!! this reminds of one hour photo!! that movie was way to werid but mv was in it so it was great!! anways want more sooon!! by the way happy late birthday!! :D

Back