In His Eyes

Thanks guys, Ill have more up 2night, and :hint hint: I think that ya'll might find out what Will is doing with Sark! lol! Well, I am now a certified lifeguard, haha! I swear, it is not as easy as it looks! lol!
~Carey

ok cant wait!! hey congrats on being a lifeguard!! thats a fun job and you get a good tan(well it depends if youre gonna be inside or out)! :D

I NEVER LIKED WILL AND NOW I HATE HIM EVEN MORE. HE IS TOTALLY NUT + CRAZY + CREEPY. I MEAN TALKING TO PICTURES. (SHIVERS) BUT GREAT STORY LINE IS VERY ADDICTIVE. AWSOME STORY

Yes, finally more! lol! It sure took me long enough! I hope that ya'll enjoy! I am heading to bed. :yawn: Lol!

*~*Chapter 6*~*

“Hmm…well you can just call me Mr. Sark. I understand you are... ..somewhat acquainted with… a Sydney Bristow?

Will was confused, depressed, and in shock, so having someone question if he even knew Sydney, the one woman that his whole life seemed to revolve around, all but made him loose his control.

“Ya, I guess you say that I am acquainted with her, in a sense.” Will put a certain emphasis on acquainted as if to warn Sark not to press the subject any further.

That didn’t stop him.

“Well, I have, well lets just call them connections, and they seem to believe that Ms. Bristow is more than just an acquaintance……at least to you. Tell me, Mr. Tippin, does the relationship go both ways?” Sark knew that he was pushing Will, but he wanted to test his limits on the subject.

Silence

“Well, judging by your silence, I will assume that your answer is no.”

“What do you want? And where on earth do you get off on telling me what my relationship is with a woman that you don’t even know!”

“Ahh.. Mr. Tippin don’t be so sure of my knowledge of Ms. Bristow and her,… unsuitable counterpart Mr. Vaughn. We have our own.. special relationship.” Sark talked as if he was discussing a normal day’s meager events to a buddy.

“How do you know Sydney?”

“Mr. Tippin, is it really necessary to go into intimate details?

Silence

“ You and I, we have one item of business that I assume we both agree on, a one Mr. Vaughn. Am I correct? Yes, of course I am. Well, I have a proposition, you and I we both want Mr. Vaughn out of the picture, so I propose that we cooperate and compromise on the matter. Now, as much as I would like Mr. Vaughn out of the picture entirely, I assume that you are not that type of man. As in any business proposition, I propose that we make a compromise. You assist me in some… personal matters concerning Sydney and Mr. Vaughn, and I will make sure that Mr. Vaughn is out of the picture. Before you answer, just consider the option, I will contact you at a later date.”

“click”

As Will stood next to the phone, he tried his best to review the recent events. He loved Sydney, and Sydney loved Vaughn. Mr. Sark knew Sydney, so he must be a decent guy… and he also wanted Vaughn out of the picture.

Out of the picture, what on earth does that even mean? I mean, he doesn’t mean actually killing Vaughn, does he? No, there’s no way. What a stupid idea. I am even more out of it than I thought.

*~*~ Back to Will’s 2nd convo with Sark (after his confession to Syd)~*~*

Will was starting to think that totally getting Vaughn out of the picture wasn’t that bad of a idea. His chances with Sydney were zero, and his friendship was nearing the zero mark to, so why not just get the cause of all of this stress out of the picture?

“Yes, I’ll do anything that you want.”……………………………

Yes, a little more info, but stil not a ton!!lol!
~Carey

Will is one crazy mofo.

I love your story. I never thought of Will being bad, except for when he was getting in the way of Vaughn and Syd in season 1...but now I think I'll enter into the chanting...

:cuss: Kill Will! Kill Will! burn him at the stake!! :madfire:

Great start, can't wait to be freakishly obsessed with this fic in the future. ^_^ (But not in the gross way that Will is with Syd! :angry: )

I hope Vaughn kicks some major Will arse.

Rachel

haha! thanks guys! Lol!! I think I might have a chap up 2night, but im not totally sure. Alias is on!!!! Well, im glad you like I sure am having a blast writing!
~Carey

i love your fic kill will kill will kill will

i can't wait till you post more!

will should be thrown into a pool of swimming sharks and eaten alive by them! hehehe lol

Gee, i guess everyone one agrees about what should happen to will,lol! I will have more up tomorrow :smiley:
Till then,
Carey

ugh will leave vaughn alone your we'll kill yea!! you freaken pyscho!!! ok cant wait for more!!! please dont let loser will harm our vaughn!!!! :angry:

Finally!! Alrighty guys, I got a new chapter up! Yay!! I hope you all enjoy. I need ideas though, so feel free to throw some out! Remember this is starting after Will's altercation when confessing his love for her.
~Carey

*~*~Chapter 7~*~*

“ Mr. Tippin I assume that you have unprecedented access to Ms. Bristow’s belongings?” Sark sounded calm and complacent as he asked the question, but Will could detect a bit of excitement in his tone. This made him press Sark for as much information as possible.

“ Well…. Yes, I do, but what do Sydney’s personal belongings have to do with taking Vaughn out of the picture? When you said that you wanted information I assumed that it wasn’t personal.”

“Mr. Tippin, don’t push your luck. If I had wanted to find any non personal information about Ms. Bristow, I could have gotten it much earlier, and you might not be in the picture. And regarding Mr. Vaughn, everything will fall into place. But if you wish to have something to look forward to I can certainly detail my lets call it…plan to you.”

Will’s curiosity was getting the better of him, but would knowing Vaughn’s fate hinder his ability to do the job that Sark was placing before him? Will wanted Sydney more than anything he had ever known, but at heart he was not a bad guy. Would knowing, in detail, Sark’s plans for Vaughn cause him not to follow through with his plans?

Without a thought, Will’s curiosity did eventually get the better of him, “ Yes, actually I would greatly appreciate knowing what all my work will lead to.”

“A wise decision Mr. Tippin, a very wise decision in deed…………. Ms. Bristow is very intelligent more so than desirable, I know from my…um experience… that she will go to great lengths to locate and extract Mr. Vaughn. Therefor, it will not be as easy as just capturing and keeping him hidden. Ms. Bristows only weakness is her emotions. Therefor, we must make it appear as though Mr. Vaughn is the one who has committed the crime. Not just a minor altercation, but something unforgivable. This is where you come in Mr. Tippin, within the next week, I need you to create a detailed plan of how we are to place Mr. Vaughn in the blame. You are the only one who can find out the events that are most important to Ms. Bristow and her relationship with Mr. Vaughn.”

“What am I giving you in return?” Will was suspicious, this whole plan sounded way too easy.

“All I ask for in return, is some personal documents and items that I will request of you on a later date. Now, Mr. Tippin I need an answer, yes or no?"

Without a thought to the contrary Will spoke…..”yes.”

“I will contact you in exactly one week from today. I will expect you to have completed what we discussed.”

“Click”

Will was overwhelmed, how could he gain back Sydney’s undying trust in only one week? Then he remembered…..

I have an idea for you....

KILL WILL!!!! ahhh!!

I can just imagine....hundreds of crazed monkeys with pitchforks chasing him down the street...

Yes!

You have to bring Vaughn into the picture, so I can stop obsessing about killing Will and start obsessing about loving Vaughn. ;)

Rachel

Thanks guys!!! I am soo happy that ya'll like it!! I will for sure have a new chap up early tonight! :smiley: I am just so glad that you guys like my story!!And about Will...........lol!!
~Carey

Back