In His Eyes

Hmmm.. I'm making an attempt.. lol! Please ya'll tell me what you think! I have to much h/w to write a fic that no one wants to read!lol!! I know that it is really short, but just wanted to see what everyone thought first.
hopefully.. Enjoy!

Chap 1 ~*~

As Sydney looked into his eyes, she couldn’t help but trying to change their color in her mind. It had been an entire year so why could she just not get over him? Besides, He was the one who had screwed everything up! He had tried, oh yes, he had definitely tried to explain it, but what was there to explain? Sydney certainly did not know the answer so what were the chances of his having an explanation?

“Syd, what’s wrong? Syd?” While he tried to put the thought out of his mind, Will knew exactly who Sydney was thinking about… him. He was the last person that Will wanted Sydney to think about. What if she found out? What if she found out what he, himself, had done?

No, Will thought, I will not let him ruin things, everything, that I have worked for. It took me this long to get her, I am not going to let her go.

“Nothing sweetie, absolutely nothing, why don’t you go and get some breakfast for your beautiful girlfriend?” Will snapped back to the present at Sydney’s request and the thoughts that had been plaguing him suddenly disappeared with the realization that she, Sydney Bristow, was his girlfriend.

“Sure, I’ll be right back hun.”

Sydney knew something was wrong with Will, but she couldn’t quite place her finger on what was troubling him. Left alone to her own thoughts Sydney couldn’t help but imagine herself staring into his deep green eyes. If only……………

Please Review!!! Haha!
~Carey

Whoa very weird, but very interesting! I got a little confused, but I think I got it. Syd is going out with Will, but the "him" she is thinking about his most likely Vaughn. God hope! I like will, but not with Sydney. I wonder what he or "him" is keeping from her. Great start, i like it. Please continue!!

wow! that was very interesting(in a good way!). i t love it. but i don't understand. please write more. i don't like will with sydney. will i like him, more than in the first season when i thought he sucked and should die, but i just don't like him with sydney. ~amber~

yeah this is good so far but different and agree with the others about will and syd!! i love will but not with syd and she is only meant to be with vaughn!! :D

umm its kinda confusing..is will and syd together or waht? juss post more cuz i think im gettin ahead of myself

:eek: I hate Will! I don't like Will and Syd together. It's so weird. I don't know. I might like it more later when you post more. I'm not sure.

~Shammi~ :love:

Yep, as I look back on that chapter it does seem confusing Lol! I hope that this clears it up, but ya'll still arent supposed to know everything yet! lol! And hey, I never said that Syd necissarily was with Will they are just together. Haha!

Chapter 2

Left alone to her own thoughts Sydney couldn’t help but imagine herself staring into his deep green eyes. If only……………

If only Vaughn had been truthful to her, maybe she could have found it within herself to forgive him. If only she could have the chance to talk to him, maybe she could still forgive him. But the prospects of their meeting were so slim…. Sydney hated to admit it to herself, but she was just as guilty as Vaughn at keeping secrets, but yet hers wouldn’t hurt Vaughn the way that his had hurt her. There was no way……..

While Sydney was upstairs pondering what could have been, Will was downstairs pondering what was going on in the present. It seemed like he was in the free and clear, no one knew what he had done, at least not yet. As much as he hated to admit it Will was just as bad as the men and women Sydney faught everyday for the CIA. As he reminisced about the past years events Will found himself more and more reluctant to believe that he had done all of those terrible things……..

*~*~One Year Earlier~*~*

“Look, Will I thought that you had gotten over this, I mean lord, you haven’t said anything about that night in forever. I mean why are you doing this to me now, one week before I am getting married.”

“Syd, I know that we have no chance together whatsoever, but I thought that you at least deserved to know what I am feeling about you. I mean if I would have thought that you would have taken this so badly I wouldn’t have said anything at all. It just that normally when I kiss someone I expect them to have some feelings for me.”

Of course I would have said something, Will thought, you are the only one that I have, or will ever love, but your just to blinded by stupid Vaughn to see that!

“Look Will, I really can’t handle this right now so I think that it would be best if we just didn’t talk for a little while. Do you understand?” Sydney look like she was talking to a 9 year boy who had a crush on his older babysitter as she said this.

“Of course Syd, I understand. Whatever.” Will slowly walked away with his head hanging, but he didn’t look back.

As Will walked away he thought about what he was about to do. Did he really want to be with Sydney this bad? Did he love her enough to put the one man who had befriended him at the CIA’s life endanger? Will already knew the answer to the question as he picked up the phone.

“Hello? Yes, I’ll do whatever you want.”

Your second chapter was good. What did Vaughn do to hurt Sydney so badly, it must have been bad. I mean it's hard to believe that he would ever hurt her. But anyway yea thanks for clearing it up. I still don't like Will with Syd, but your doing a great job, and it is keeping coming back to see what happens! Post more soon!

Haha! thanks you guys!! I think my next part will be up either tomorrow morning or afternoon. Hmmm... who said that Vaughn did anything??
~Carey

WOAH WOAH WOAH!! WHAT DID VAUGHN DO?? WILL!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? IT'S LIKE ELW! INSTEAD OF ELF!!

LMAO I like overreacting over fics...

Luve ya,
Dani

it's amazing how addiictive this story...and anything involving alias...is during withdrawl when there are no new eps! but this is extremely interesting...keep it coming!

:angry: :angry: DONT YOU SEE PEOPLE???????????HOW CAN YOU BE SO BLIND?????WILL DID SOMETHING TO RUIN SYD AND VAUGHNS RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!HE WOULD DO ANYTHING TO BE WITH SYD!!!!!!!!I HATE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!HE CAN GO WHERE THE LITTLE DEMONS ROMP AROUND IN THEIR SILLY BURNT GARDENS WHERE THEY POKE EACH OTHER WITH PITCH FORKS FOR FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DIE WILL DIE :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r: <_< <_< <_< :argue: :argue: :banghead: :argue: :banghead: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :lame: :lame: :lame: :lame: :madfire: :madfire: :madfire: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :stupidcomputer: :stupidcomputer: :stupidcomputer: :stupidcomputer: :stupidcomputer: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry: :angry: (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) :o_O: :o_O: :o_O: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :ninja: :ninja: :tvhorror: :tvhorror: :superangry: :superangry: :superangry: :superangry: :superangry: 👎 :starwars: :starwars: :starwars: :starwars: :argue: :argue: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

timmy :ninja:

Back