In My Life

That was really good. I liked her reaction. Although, I would always picture Sydney's daughter being a little bit more quiet in the reaction, but hey, Carolyn's different right? 😆 I love how Sydney just knows exactly what Carolyn is going to do. Reminds me so much of Gilmore Girls. (y)
Thanks for the PM and I can't wait to find out how it goes down...

Riley xoxo

OMG that is so good and agin sorry ofr not review I've been really really busy ... but my god this is so good damn poor girl that would really suck finding out that you teacher was your dad... eww...

Charlie

Poor kid. Must be rough finding out that her hot French teacher this whole time has been her father. She shouldn't be mad at Vaughn though cause he didn't even know. I hope she comes around. I feel bad for her. :( So sad... great job!

I hope Nadia can calm her down. Then maybe she can explain a little to her. Nadia can tell her that Sydney didn't tell him she was pregnant. Perhaps after that Carolyn will be more willing to listen the Sydney and Vaughn explain the situation.

I still want Sydney and Vaughn to rekindle their relationship.

AWWWW!!!
Technically Michael doesn't really deserve to be gotten mad at.
I mean Syd didn't tell him, he didn't leave or anything, but then you have to admire Syd for doing what she did.
It will probably be a LONG time before Carolyn sees that though.

I hope Carolyn will come around. Now she has her Dad in her life and he loves her. She needs to give him a chance.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

That was great ... wow soo they finally told her ... so not the reaction I was expecting ... awww Michael loves her ... when are Syd and Michael going to get their act together and fianlly get back together ... think they sould have told Nadia they were going to tell her ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Wow, that did not go well did it? I really hope that once the initial shock wears off Carolyn will calm down a little. Nadia will give her some background I am sure. She has been supportive of Syd and Caro the whole time. No reason for her to stop now.
That had to be hard on both of her parents though. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Thanks for the PM

Great chapter. Im glad they finaly told her. Poor Carolyn though, this has got to be hard!
Thanks for the PM! I cant wait for more!

Awesome chapter.... they finally told her! Could have gone worse I spose!! Can't wait till she comes home! Thanks for the pm!

Back