In My Life

i dont think that i said it before so i'm gonna say it now... thank you so much for the double updates, they're totally awesome :D

It was so funny with the Syd breaking Nadias nose thing lol ^_^

OMG!
HAHAHAHA
Large and White?
Seriously, who wears Granny panties?
Michael just needs to chill out
Syd is such a klutz
That is so funny
Poor Nadia's nose!
I love these chapters
Especially cause it seems like they are truely a family
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

wow !!!! this chapter was beyond briliant , i absolutely love how they all act togehter, like a family . i can´t wait for more. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: . please , update as soon as possible :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

thanks 4 th epm :D :D :D ,

Nanda

They are such a cute and adorable family. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks for the pm.

SkyGirl5 said:
ok i would just like to say that chapter 21 has one of my favorite lines ever - i hope you guys pick up on it ;)
with this being said, i have never read the update so slowly trying to figure what the hell is that favorite line... :D

“Hey C.” He smiled back at her.
calling the characters using first letters of their names... this is the janet way!!! its her signature.

He walked up behind her and slipped his arms around her waist.
he what? are they? now? already? as in? whew! rrreeaalllyyy??? :woot:

“Yeah?” She asked turning around.  When she did Michael’s lips met hers in a sweet kiss.  She pulled back and looked up into his green eyes curiously. 
“I didn’t want to wait until the fourth of July this time.” He said quietly.
does this mean that... they... are... you know... ?????? when would they have the... :naughty: ??? i bet caro would have another sibling... muhahaha!

“What’s going on here?!” Carolyn asked in shock.
apparently, i had the same reaction. :lol:

She sighed.  “Anyway so then we became inseparable.”
i love this.

“What the hell is that!?”
“Michael, language.” Sydney scolded.
“Sorry, what the felgercarb is that?” He asked again.
oooh i love michael!!!

“I don’t like underwear lines.” Carolyn shrugged.
who does?

“Besides you didn’t mind when I wore thongs did you?”  She smiled at him.
He cracked a small smile.  “Yeah well…”
some sight for a guy. :lol:

“Come here klutzy.” Michael laughed as he grabbed her by the waist and scooped her up.  She tried to keep pouting at first but as he began to spin her around in a circle she broke out into a smile.
“Michael stop!” She laughed.
awwww... so sweet.... :blush:

Michael kissed Sydney. YAY!
Carolyn almost caught them. I wonder, if she had taken longer to get back down would they have kissed some more?

I like that Carolyn asked how they met and started dating.
The underwear conversation was sooo funny. The boyfriend/Victoria's Secret line was the best. I really liked the quiet comment Sydney made to Michael about him not minding her wearing a thong.

The frisbee talk and activity was cute. I loved that Michael grabbed Sydney around the waist and spun her around. I think Carolyn can see that they are getting closer again.

I absolutely love this fic.
The kiss between Syd and Vaughn was soo sweet.
I loved them telling carolyn about how they got together.
Michael's reaction to carolyns underwear was really funny. :lol:
Thanx for the pm and double update.
Update soon

“What the hell is that!?”
“Michael, language.” Sydney scolded.
“Sorry, what the felgercarb is that?” He asked again.
“What’s what?” Carolyn asked as she stood up.
“That!” he said pointing to her back.
“What?” Carolyn asked as she tried to see what he was pointing at but only ended up spinning in a circle.
“Underwear!” Was all Michael could say.
“What about them?” Sydney asked.
“Yeah I’m wearing the cute ones with the butterfly.” Carolyn said.
“Oh I love those.” Sydney smiled.
“But!” Michael protested. “It was a… thong.” He said quieter.
:rotflmao: Omg..... that totally sounded like something my dad would say. That part cracked me up. I was just going to say, I'm sure Vaughn doesn't think that way when Syd is wearing one. :lol: And yay! They kissed! Are they getting back together now? Awww, I hope so. :love: Awesome 2 chapters! They were hilarious. ;)

That was just so freaking hilarous. I mean all of it. Especially chapter 21 with the best line ever! "Underwear is white and large..." :rotflmao: Poor Vaughn...he obviously...okay, i'll just stop there. :lol:
But it was so funny and it was cute to see S/V actually getting closer...and they finally told her the story. :D :D :D
It's all so wonderful now! :jump:
Thanks for the PM :hug:

Riley xoxo

hehe...underwear. I know it seems like just a cute little conversation, but I think it shows not only how concerned and protecting Michael is becoming as a parent, but also how open, fun, and friend-y Syd and Carolyn are...okay, so I'm over-analyzing, but stilllllllll...it's cute!

Thanks for the PM
-Liz

Back