In My Life

that was sooo sweet how vaughns parent were so nice to syd
i like them heaps more than syds parents
and the family vacataion was sooooo sweet too
and how all three of them had to share the bed
awwwwww so familyish (haha is that even a word, oh well)
i loved that chappie
and 6 flags
it sounds like heaps of fun
i cant wait for more
:D

keep up the great work
and can i please be added to the addicts list if you have one
but if you dont im very happy to start one
lol

*whispers* did you get the review that squidgy left you at allies? he said that he was vewy impwessed that you cover more territory

squidy is my.. umm... wait.. you know how you have a different personality? umm... oh GOD i know what this is called... umm... like.. in me, myself and irene? AHHH! hold on a sec lemme go ask daddy

*runs off squealing to daddy*

okelies! well daddy says that it used to be called multiple personality disorder but now it's just being bi-polar

so bi-polar...

I GOT IT! squidgy is my arctic buddy :D

p.s. caro? katy? nice? :lol: janet you do read their fics, yeah? but i still :love: them

A few minutes later she emerged from the bathroom wearing a tiny, blue stripped bikini. Michael’s jaw fell to the floor as she began rubbing suntan lotion on her shoulders.
“She’d better be wearing something over that.” Michael said to Sydney.
“Relax.” Sydney sighed. “If it makes you feel better mine matches hers.” She winked as she disappeared into the bathroom. This made Michael’s jaw open wider.

I live for these conversations 😆
loved it!!

Yay family Vacations...... Whta Six Flags?????... well i got that it's some osrt of Theme Park thing but where is it?

And great update... do you think Carolyn knows that something between her Mum and Dad is going on?

Charlie

I :love: their little family!and i cant wait till syd and vaughn will take things more seriously! its weird how usually irina and jack are the nice grandparents while bill and amelia are not and here its the opiste! but its good either way! :hug:
Im sorry(again) 4 not being a good stalker and for not reviewing- i couldnt i was 2 bz w/ work! (no time 2 swim either)

Bubbles said:
*whispers* did you get the review that squidgy left you at allies? he said that he was vewy impwessed that you cover more territory

squidy is my.. umm... wait.. you know how you have a different personality? umm... oh GOD i know what this is called... umm... like.. in me, myself and irene? AHHH! hold on a sec lemme go ask daddy

*runs off squealing to daddy*

okelies! well daddy says that it used to be called multiple personality disorder but now it's just being bi-polar

so bi-polar...

I GOT IT! squidgy is my arctic buddy :D

p.s. caro? katy? nice? :lol: janet you do read their fics, yeah? but i still :love: them
[post="1379318"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: yes i saw squidy's review thank you :hug:
and yes i do read caro's and katy's stuff cuz im their beta ;) and i :love: them too :P

Chapter 27
Before Carolyn knew it August had come and she only had one month left before school began again. School. She didn’t even want to think about it. She was having far too much fun spending time with her father and the new family that had been created between him and her mother.
“UGH! My fall schedule came in the mail today.” Carolyn groaned.
“Don’t sound so excited C.” Michael laughed.
“Excited? I’m horrified.” She groaned.
“Let me see.” He said. She handed him the envelope as she sat down on the couch with him. “You have me for French 2 and you’d better not complain.”
Carolyn smiled at him. “Ok so I have one good class… but wait, how will that work?”
“Like a French 1 but harder.” He said.
“Haha funny.” Carolyn said. “But I mean…”
“I know what you mean but unless you want to switch languages, which would crush me by the way, you’re stuck with me.” He said.
“I don’t want to switch, especially since I have my own personal tutor if I need it.” She smiled. “But I mean is it allowed?”
“The school doesn’t have a rule against it they just don’t encourage it.” Michael said. “Besides I mean I guess you wouldn’t have to tell anyone…”
“Why would I want to do that?” She asked.
“I dunno.” He shrugged.
“I’m not going to hide you, I promise.” She smiled. Michael smiled back. “So what else do I have?”
“World History, Chemistry, Theoretical Geometry, Gym, English, and a Study Hall which, by the way, you also have with me.” He laughed.
“Cool.” Carolyn smiled. She took the schedule from him and began to look it over. “Oh man I don’t like this guy; why do I have to have him for history!” She moaned.
“Who?”
“Mr. Brandson.”
“Why don’t you like him?”
“Because he yelled at me and my friends for laughing too loudly as we walked past his classroom and it wasn’t even us! It was these seniors and then he gave us detention.” She sighed.
“Oh. Yeah he can be kinda crabby.” Michael sighed.
“Kinda?”
“Ok really.” Michael laughed.
“And then I hate gym.” Carolyn sighed.
“Is there anything you do like?” Michael laughed.
“French and study hall.” She smiled. “I’m just not looking forward to going back to school… I wish summer could go on forever.”
“Don’t you think you’d be bored then?” Michael asked.
“Not if I could hang out with you.” She said with a smiled.

Chapter 28
“What are you doing Saturday night?” Michael asked Sydney.
“I don’t know, what am I doing Saturday night?” Sydney smiled at him.
“Having dinner with me.”
“Like a date?” She asked.
“Don’t sound so surprised Syd, we’ve been dating for over a month practically.”
“No we’ve been hanging out; there’s a difference.” Sydney said.
Michael looked skeptical. “Whatever. Are you coming or not?”
“Of course.” She smiled. “But what are we going to tell Carolyn?”
“Here’s a novel idea: the truth?” Michael suggested. Sydney sighed. “Syd listen I know you’re scared she’ll get emotionally involved or something but she kinda already has an idea which she got when she found me on top of you in bed.”
Sydney laughed slightly. “Yeah that wasn’t good.”
“Not for her.” He laughed.
“We could scar her for life.”
“No. We had clothes on.” He winked. She laughed.
“Oh my god I’m just picturing her catching us in a more compromising position and it’s horrible.” Sydney cringed.
“That wouldn’t be good.” Michael sighed. “Which by the way we haven’t talked about that.”
“About what?”
“Getting ourselves into … more compromising positions.” He said.
“Oh yeah…” She sighed. “Well I was thinking that in the interest of taking things slow we’d wait…”
“I thought so I was just checking.” He smiled.

~*~

“Carolyn will you be alright by yourself tonight?”
“Yeah why?” She asked.
“I have a date.” Sydney told her.
“With who?”
“Your father.”
“Ohhh right.” Carolyn said.
“Are you ok with that?” Sydney asked.
“Yes, why wouldn’t I be?” Carolyn asked.
“Well I don’t know I just…” Sydney let her voice drift off.
“It’s ok Mom. You haven’t dated ever and you should.” Carolyn told her.
“Yeah but… I’m dating your father… are you ok with that?”
“Mom, listen to what you just said.” Carolyn laughed. “What do you expect me to say? No Mom, please don’t date my father I don’t want to be a family.” Carolyn rolled her eyes.
Sydney smiled at her. “Alright.”

~*~

“Dinner was fabulous I had the best time.” Sydney smiled when Michael dropped her off at home.
“I’m glad you liked it.” He smiled as he leaned in to kiss her. They kissed for a few moments before Sydney pulled back and smiled at him.
“See you tomorrow.” She sighed as she kissed him once more before entering the house. She saw Carolyn sit bolt upright on the couch when the door shut.
“How’d the date go?” Carolyn smiled. Sydney rolled her eyes and headed towards the stairs. “Aww come on tell me!” Carolyn whined.
“Goodnight Carolyn.”
“Boo.”

PM LIST
Alias_rocks_87
Sydney A Vaughn
maddy28
PoketRockets11
texasalias2004
Sydney L Bristow
sexcivaughn14
syd26
rileylovesalias
aliasfancarrie7
Ms.MichaelVaughn
sydney_alias_vaughn
MontrealRocks
msu_ruby
aliasfreak8903
Lovygirl
littleangel
LifesMystery
smartgirl2004
Bamse
julesvartan
alias_luver
luckylass
alizas
sabbiee_co
stealthy
Alwazabrat
shotput25ash
vaughnsgurl4lf
gucci_94
Mountaineer4746
agentmoose
KAliasGirl
WindyStar47
mrs.marshal030791
hannahb
batman
Vaughnlover15
aliaschiksv47
wanttobew/MV
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
aliasdancer007
mbellsdiva
fire*N*ice
helpleessromantic
aliasgirl89
Nancy O
freckles3706
anyaherrera
catfishally
emotionalrescue
SydVaughn1001
vaughnroxmysox
SydneyVaughn47
ubielecki
unauthorized_girl
frangipani
superspy
Addicted 2 Alias
berry_kyoote_spy88
deranged_girl
ChrisM
broe4ever929
anji_alias
ams4alias
freaky
oooRevesDouxooo
SydneyAnneVaughn
Alias79
fieldstation
NebraskaLuvsVaughn
gonnabfamous07
ToughCookie47
ohiochic2010
cute_as_candy
alias=mylife26
aliasdancer007
mountaineer143
peanutbutter
Brinne
SYD96
littlemissliketofight
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
blue_bird
undercover_spy
dsracing99
kromrell
Alias Fan Gillian
alias/gglover
bubblezk88
Bubbles

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>MORE COMPROMISING POSITIONS.</span>
^this is so freaking FUNNY!!!! now can i use my favorite smiley??? okay, here it goes! beware!!! :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

that felt good! havent used it in a while.. :lol: and i love caro.. she's a sweet daughter!!!!!! i love when she said that she likes... french2 and study hall.. :2love: so cute and sweet... awesome...

and i love caro!!! "What do you expect me to say? No Mom, please don’t date my father I don’t want to be a family.” super funny!!!!!!!!! God janet! amazing update!!! you got me cracking up bigtime! my brother just looked at me... and told me "what is your problem???" :wtf:

anyway, thanks girl! youre the best!

boooooooooo!!! *jumps*
I loved this chappy! so cute! so finally they went on a real date! gr8! and syd told caro the truth which is allways good! and she took it well!i cant wait till they get into compromising position! :naughty: LOL!
thanx 4 the pm janet!

my god you three :lol:

awesome chapter cant wait till school starts! loved caro in that chapter, she reminded me of nadia and syd in SFT, god nadia wanted to know everything it was hysterical!! thanks for the pm!!

and i just said that i love caro TWICE. i love her character janet. :coolthumb:

and <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HEY!!!!</span> the crazy stalkers are BACK IN BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:group:

she loves her dad :D

I'd love him too, but on a more :naughty: way ;)

:blink: wait- I mean.... not if he was my dad...

just...

if he's him and I would know him, so let's just say I would wanna be syd :D

there!
great update btw! (y)

Back