In My Life

That was great ... awww poor Caroyln I know I dont like school either ... Vaughn soo funny and sweet ... they went on a date hehe so cute ... Carolyn is soo funny ... Syds so bad at the end hehe ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

oooohhh.school is starting eh? I love how close Michael and Carolyn are...and especially how close Syd and michael are...

I'd be interrested in being in a more compromising position with him if Sydney's not up for it ;)

wicked cute chapters!!! the 6 flags thing and the broken bed... :lol:
and then syd and vaughn going on the daaaaaaaaaaaateeee
they are sooo cute together\
compromising positions, eh?

hehehehe
xoxo
~Jen

Bubbles said:
*whispers* did you get the review that squidgy left you at allies? he said that he was vewy impwessed that you cover more territory

squidy is my.. umm... wait.. you know how you have a different personality? umm... oh GOD i know what this is called... umm... like.. in me, myself and irene? AHHH! hold on a sec lemme go ask daddy

*runs off squealing to daddy*

okelies! well daddy says that it used to be called multiple personality disorder but now it's just being bi-polar

so bi-polar...

I GOT IT! squidgy is my arctic buddy :D

p.s. caro? katy? nice? :lol: janet you do read their fics, yeah? but i still :love: them
[post="1379318"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No, It's still MPD, bi-polar's different. So *pokes tongue* you still got MPD. TE he he. But I'll still wub you cause I got OCD (not "OC" disease, but obsessive compulsive disorder) we can start a club.
bubblezk88 said:
so cute. i love how Carolyn is completely ok her parents dating. i guess i would be too if it was me.
french 2 and study hall. i think those would be my favorite classes too. altho, wats she gonna call him wen they go back to school? Dad or Mr. Vaughn? should be interesting. Mr. Vaughn would be a bit weird, but Dad would produce TONS and tones of questions. i wonder.
great update. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn
[post="1380046"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I can't wait till school starts (not for me, but hey I'm not in school anymore). I guess she'd have to call him Mr. Vaughn (the kids at my school who had parents teaching them had to do that...well not call them Mr Vaughn but at least they had to call them by their last names. Like "not so nice" Mrs Harris and he son Andrew when I was in grade 4.)

Such a cute chapter. I think Carolyn will have an interesting time at school for awhile if everyone knows Vaughn is her Dad. Not a bad time, just some light teasing for awhile.
Syd and Vaughn taking it slow while dating is sort of funny. They do have a daughter already.
Thanks for the PM

oh my gosh i love this story! i just read the whole thing and it's absolutely amazing!! can you please pm me when you update? thank you soo much!!!!

oh man i don't know what it is but lately whenever i read the tiniest bit of s/v fluff i'm like.... AHHHH my fluff addiction has gotten worse

:Ph34r: and that is a seriously bad thing... like you don't know how bad i was BEFORE this let alone now

*whines* why must s/v be so damn cute? :cry:

luv juju :harp:

p.s. :poke: more classe scenes with liz and vaughnie! *whines* they're cool ;)

great chappie
thanks for the pm
:D

i love it hoe syd and vaughn are dating
i just find that soooo cute
and hoe syd is like
i'm dating you father
lol
soo cute

keep up the wonderful writting
update soon

Chapter 29
“Mom can I talk to you about something really important?” Carolyn asked one day when her mother came home from work.
“Sure honey what is it?” Sydney asked.
“Well um you know schools starting in like two weeks and… well I was wondering if, I mean you can totally say no which is why I’m checking with you first… but I was wondering if I could add Dad’s last name to mine if he says ok…. So I’d be Carolyn Bristow-Vaughn.” She asked nervously.
“You want to do that?” Sydney asked, almost in disbelief.
Carolyn nodded. “If you don’t want me to…”
“No!” Sydney said. “It’s fine with me really. I’m glad you’re doing it.”
“You’re sure?” Carolyn asked.
“Yes.” Sydney smiled.
“Good.” Carolyn sighed. “I just hope Dad says yes. Do you think he will?”
“I know he will.” Sydney smiled.
“Good I’m going to ask him tomorrow. Thanks Mom!” Carolyn said as she ran off to the kitchen to put dinner out.

As Sydney walked upstairs to change her clothes she couldn’t help but feel mixed emotions. Part of her felt a little sad that Carolyn was changing her name to Michael’s last name but she knew that was horribly selfish. Carolyn deserved to be happy and she was. Sydney never thought things could have been so good but they were. And that made Sydney feel so unbelievably content and happy, so happy.

~*~

The next day Carolyn was nervously awaiting the right moment to ask her Dad about the name changing thing. He was sitting on the couch watching a baseball game. She was sitting there with him, with her feet in his lap, attempting to read a book. That of course wasn’t going well because her mind was focused on his reaction to her inquiry.
Finally she had driven herself so nuts with anticipation that she had to ask him.
“Dad can I ask you something?”
“Sure what is it?” He asked, not taking his eyes off the game.
“Uh it’s kinda important.” She said. Michael looked at her and saw the seriousness in her face and then he turned off the TV.
“What is it?” He asked again.
“Well um… I was wondering if … if it would be ok if I change my name to Bristow hyphen Vaughn?” Carolyn asked cautiously. Michael was clearly stunned by the look on his face. “I already asked Mom and its ok with her; if it’s ok with you?”
Michael couldn’t speak. He was so touched beyond words he was sure if he opened his mouth no sound would come out. Then he realized that he was on the verge of tears so he had to compose himself. “You really want to do that?”
“Yes, very much.” She said.
“But…. You realize that everyone would know I’m your father right?”
Carolyn laughed. “That’s kinda the point. Why… don’t you want people to know I’m your daughter?” She asked sadly.
“NO! I mean yes… I mean if I could I’d shout it from the rooftops and wear a sign around my neck.” He said.
Carolyn laughed. “Oh please don’t.”
“I just wasn’t sure… you know that you wanted people to know.”
“Why not? You’re awesome.” She smiled.
He laughed slightly. “Well I wouldn’t go right to awesome….”
“So you’d really be okay with it?” Carolyn asked.
“I’d love it more than anything.” He said.
“Thanks Dad.” She smiled as she kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly.

~*~

“Hey,” Sydney smiled at Michael when she came home from work that day. “Where’s Carolyn?”
“She went down to Nadia’s to grab something; she’ll be back soon.” Michael told her.
“Oh ok.” Sydney smiled.
“She’s changing her name.” Michael said with an incredibly large grin on his face.
“So I’ve heard.” Sydney said as she walked over and put her arms around his neck. “How’s that?”
“So good.” He sighed as he leaned down and kissed her passionately.

“Uh guys, could we at least try to keep our tongues in our own mouths while I’m around?” Carolyn groaned.
Sydney and Michael pulled out of their kiss blushing and laughing at the same time.
“Thank you.” She sighed.

Chapter 30
On the last Friday before school began Sydney, Michael and Carolyn decided to have a movie night. They each rented a movie and they were going to watch all three of them. Sydney chose Up Close and Personal, Michael chose Miracle and Carolyn chose Sleeping Beauty.
“Sleeping Beauty?!” Michael asked.
“It’s my favorite Disney movie. Besides I thought it might be good to have something light and fluffy after hockey and angsty romance.” Carolyn explained.
They watched Up Close and Personal first. Sydney and Carolyn cried at the end. Then they watched Miracle. Michael almost teared up but Carolyn was really crying.
“Why are you crying?” Sydney asked.
“Because they won.” Carolyn sniffed as she reached for a tissue.
“But you already knew they won.”
“Yeah but…” Carolyn just shrugged.
“Alright, I need to stand for a moment; my butt’s tired.” Michael groaned.
“Why?” Carolyn asked.
“We’ve been on that couch for like six hours.” He laughed.
“But we still have one more movie to go.” She whined.
“I’m not leaving; just stretching.” He sighed.
“Okay.” She smiled as she got up to put in the next movie. While she was standing Michael sat down on the couch next to Sydney and put his arm around her.
“HEY! You took my seat!” Carolyn whined when she turned back around.
“Yep.” He smiled.
Carolyn stuck out her bottom lip and pouted as she sat on the other side of her father. He laughed slightly and put his arm around her shoulders as well. She smiled and leaned in closer to him as she pressed the play button.

Right around the time Prince Philip was fighting his way towards sleeping beauty in her tower Michael noticed that Carolyn had fallen asleep curled up beside him on the couch with her head on his chest. He smiled and nudged Sydney slightly.
“Sleeping Beauty.” He whispered. Sydney smiled when she saw Carolyn.
“I never get tired of watching her sleep.” Sydney whispered back. Michael shook his head. Sydney turned off the TV, got up and helped Michael lay her down on the couch, being careful not to wake her. Then they covered her with a blanket and walked away so they could talk.
“I guess I should be going.” Michael said.
Sydney reached out for his arm and touched it lightly. “Don’t. Stay.”
“Syd what about…” Michael said, glancing towards the couch.
“She’s asleep, down here.” Sydney said. She took his hand and began to walk towards the stairs. Michael took one last glance in the direction of his daughter before following her.
Sydney pulled him into her room and began kissing him passionately as his hands ran up and down her back.
“Syd are you sure?” He said with heavy breathing.
“Yeah.” She nodded, pulling him back into the kiss. Soon his hands were creeping up her back, underneath her shirt and her hands began to roam his bare chest after removing his shirt. “Wait um… it’s been a while since… because of my not dating.” She said, looking into his eyes.
“How long?” He asked breathlessly.
“Fifteen years.” She said, looking into his eyes with love, passion, and need.
“Oh god Syd.” He sighed as he pulled her back into the kiss.
“Michael… I love you.” She said as he was kissing down her neck.
“I love you too.” He said as he pulled her onto the bed with him and they became lost into one another.

PM LIST
Alias_rocks_87
Sydney A Vaughn
maddy28
PoketRockets11
texasalias2004
Sydney L Bristow
sexcivaughn14
syd26
rileylovesalias
aliasfancarrie7
Ms.MichaelVaughn