In My Life

I loved how Carolyn just dropped the bombshell that she heard everything. If I were her, I'd do the same thing.

I'm waiting for Marc to find out that Carolyn is Vaughn's daughter. You know that news is going to spread like wildfire.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally took them lets see.............4 months.... but poor Carolyn Bad image thats just so gross when you htin abouyt it parents ...moaning EWWWWWWWWW

Charlie

Chapter 33
The next month and half went by quickly for everyone. Carolyn was busy with school work and her friends. Michael was busy grading practically illegible French assignments and Sydney was busy with work as always. Michael spent most nights at Sydney’s house and those nights he didn’t spend over he still ate dinner with them. They had become a family.

“Syd, I was wondering…” Michael began as they were sitting together on the couch one evening.
“Yeah?”
“Well the lease on my apartment is up at the end of the month and I was wondering if…”
“If you should renew it or move in here.” Sydney finished.
“Yeah… I didn’t want it to seem that forward its just… I’m here a lot and…” Sydney cut him off with a kiss.
“Do you want to move in here?” Sydney asked quietly.
“Yes.” He smiled back.
“Good.” She sighed as she pulled him down on top of her with another kiss.

“AH! Guys I have to sit there!” Carolyn groaned when she came in from babysitting Tony and found her parents making out on the couch.
“Sorry.” Michael sighed as he sat up off of Sydney.
“Carolyn come here we have something important to tell you.” Sydney said.
“I’m going to be a big sister?!” Carolyn asked optimistically.
“NO!” Sydney said. The she looked at Michael who looked slightly panicky, shook her head and said, “No.”
“Oh, what then?”
“Your father is moving in… here.”
“If that’s ok with you.” Michael added.
“Sure.” She smiled. “Oh can you bring the pool table?”
“I guess.” Michael laughed.
“Sweet.” Carolyn smiled. “I’m gonna go finish my homework…” Carolyn said as she disappeared upstairs.
“She took that well.” Sydney laughed.
“Yep.” Michael sighed. He looked at Sydney and brushed her cheek with his hand. “I’m moving in.”
She smiled at him. “Yes you are.”

Chapter 34
“Hey beautiful, you’re home early.” Michael smiled as he walked in the door caring a box full of assorted things. He wasn’t officially moving in until the next week but he was slowly bringing some of his stuff over.
“What? Oh… yeah…” Sydney said without looking up from the papers on the table in front of her. “Where’s Carolyn?”
“At a friend’s house working on a group project. She said someone will drop her off around six.” Michael said as he walked over and kissed the top of her head. “Whatcha doing?”
“Bills.” She groaned.
“Oh, ouch.” He sighed. “Hey you know that’s something we never talked about, the money.”
“What about it?” Sydney asked as she looked up at him.
“Well I mean how much financial support I’m going to be giving you and Carolyn.”
“We don’t need your charity Michael.” Sydney said harshly.
Michael was taken aback slightly by her tone. “I know that but… I’m going to be living here so I can help with the mortgage payments and…”
“I can handle it.” Sydney said.
“Syd we’re in this together and…”
“STOP! Just stop ok! I’ve been doing fine for fifteen years I don’t need you to swoop in and save me!” She screamed as she stood and looked at him. Then she shoved her chair violently back under the table and walked off.

Michael was stunned by her outburst. There clearly had to be another reason why she was acting the way she was and he was going to find out. He waited a few minutes before following her upstairs. She was sitting on the edge of her bed with her feet up and her arms around her knees.
He sat down on the bed behind her. “Syd?”
“I’m sorry.” She sighed.
“I was only trying to help…”
“No, I know you were and I just got… overly defensive and I shouldn’t have.” She sighed, still not facing him. “I got fired today.”
“What?” Michael gasped.
“Yeah…” She sighed. “Well not fired so much as laid off since the company is downsizing.”
“Oh Syd I’m sorry.” Michael sighed as he put an arm around her.
“Thanks… I was down there trying to figure out how I’m going to keep up with the payments on the house and my car and… everything.”
“Syd I can help with all that.” Michael said.
“You’re sure?” She asked as she turned around to face him.
“Yes.” He smiled. “I want to help. Please, let me help. We’re a family now, we’re in this together.”
She smiled back at him and kissed him sweetly. “I love you.”
“I love you too.” He smiled. “Come on let’s go figure it out.”
“Wait…” She said as she pulled him back onto the bed.

~*~

When Carolyn arrived home she found her mother, dressed in her father’s dress shirt and boxers, and her father, also dressed in a t-shirt and boxers, sitting at the kitchen table. She rolled her eyes as she walked past them to begin getting dinner out.
“Don’t bother it’s already in the oven.” Michael told her.
“Oh ok.” She sighed as she grabbed a drink and then sat down at the table with them. “Whatcha doin?”
“Paying bills.” Sydney said.
“Fun.” Carolyn said.
“Yep.” Michael said.
“Carolyn I got laid off from work today.” Sydney told her.
“What? Why?” She asked.
Sydney shrugged. “The company is downsizing.”
“Oh that sucks… so what are we going to do?” Carolyn asked.
“Your father’s helping us; every thing’s going to be fine.” Sydney smiled, and for the first time she truly believed that.

PM LIST
Alias_rocks_87
Sydney A Vaughn
maddy28
PoketRockets11
texasalias2004
Sydney L Bristow
sexcivaughn14
syd26
rileylovesalias
aliasfancarrie7
Ms.MichaelVaughn
sydney_alias_vaughn
MontrealRocks
msu_ruby
aliasfreak8903
Lovygirl
littleangel
LifesMystery
smartgirl2004
Bamse
julesvartan
alias_luver
luckylass
alizas
sabbiee_co
stealthy
Alwazabrat
shotput25ash
vaughnsgurl4lf
gucci_94
Mountaineer4746
agentmoose
KAliasGirl
WindyStar47
mrs.marshal030791
hannahb
batman
Vaughnlover15
aliaschiksv47
wanttobew/MV
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
aliasdancer007
mbellsdiva
fire*N*ice
helpleessromantic
aliasgirl89
Nancy O
freckles3706
anyaherrera
catfishally
emotionalrescue
SydVaughn1001
vaughnroxmysox
SydneyVaughn47
ubielecki
unauthorized_girl
frangipani
superspy
Addicted 2 Alias
berry_kyoote_spy88
deranged_girl
ChrisM
broe4ever929
anji_alias
ams4alias
freaky
oooRevesDouxooo
SydneyAnneVaughn
Alias79
fieldstation
NebraskaLuvsVaughn
gonnabfamous07
ToughCookie47
ohiochic2010
cute_as_candy
alias=mylife26
aliasdancer007
mountaineer143
peanutbutter
Brinne
SYD96
littlemissliketofight
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
blue_bird
undercover_spy
dsracing99
kromrell
Alias Fan Gillian
alias/gglover
loane
bubblezk88
Bubbles

GREAT update
hes her night in shining armor!! lol hehehe
he gets to be a guardian angel again!!
hehehe hes moving in with them hehehehe
o and sry i havent reviewed lately! ive been busy with vbs in the morning then volleyball camp and then volleyball tryouts(but hey guess what!! i made it!!!! yipee!!!)

*they are SOOOO doing it* muhahaha! okay, i better shut up now and review.

okay, michael is moving in. michael is sleeping with her. michael is having dinner with her. michael is spending time with her daughter. now... what is missing? A MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

now i love the reaction of caro when she thought she's going to be a big sister. hhahahaah! well, im sure it will come in the not so distant future. hahaha!

about sydney's outburst of -wrath-... well, am glad michael was very understanding. i bet, with sydney's apoology, he totally forgot about it. :lol: okay, i better shut up now.

great job jan!

Yay! Vaughniepoo is helping and everything is going to be alright!!! See, that's what Vaughn does...makes everything alright! :D :happydance: This is so cute...family all together for once. ^_^ This just makes me smile :D
Great update, I beat the PM :hug:

Riley xoxo

Back