In the final moments..

And there I was. In the final moments of an age, I stood in the shire, a proud warrior. Challenged to a duel, by a Game Master. Our blades danced, steel met steel, blood flowed free on both sides. When we both were at our limits, darkness took us, sharing with us a message to sum our demise.

"Lost connection to server."

And so the journey taken by those who participated in LOTRO Beta 1, comes to an end.

Heheh, ouch. I actually had an invite to that yesterday but I couldn't get the download to work, something was corrupted and I couldn't be arsed to fix it.

Oh well.

hehe same thing happened to us (not the duel thing). Although, Dain tried his hardest to kick a certain GM's behind (P). I got to watch her die to a bunch of lvl 40ish chars. Ah, betas... *sigh*

I taunted the GM's and Admins like no tommorrow, till one eventually sent me a Tell saying "Alright, come down the hill and we'll settle this before the wipe." Sadly, it did not.

They had died a few times from the dragons they spawned, so I figured they would fight fair. But then again, I guess it doesn't matter looking back.

Eh it'll get the SWG treatment I'm sure.

I'm rather certain after-market product MMOs are a bad idea in general now. Come on developers, ORIGINAL MATERIAL please.

We like it and intend to buy it. Compared to what is out there or coming out over the next six months, it's the more fun of them all.

Okay... minus maybe Pirates of the Burning Sea (due out in June), which I've not beta tested.

Well, back into LoTR with b2 thankfully.

Burning Sea that bad eh hmm It's different level design is the main reason I'm interested in seeing inside. I'm not overly into pirates.

I've enjoyed LOTRO, and I find it impressive that its still 3 months from release, I've played games that ran worse even after release.

hehe on that note of Burning Sea

EQ just announced it's next expansion.... Buried Sea hahahah

Although, if its as good as the TSS expansion, I'll be impressed.

Back