In the Shadows

Title: In The Shadows
Author: Me, Caitlin (alias=mylife26)
Genre: AU
Ship: S/V
Disclaimer: *looks around* nope I still don’t own anything ABC and JJ do
Summary: S/V meet at the pool during the summer and have known each other for 3 yrs but neither has said any thing to the other.

Iwoke up at 11:30 like I usually do because I always stay online
talking to friends till about 2 or 3 o’clock in the morning. Then I went and
took a shower and brushed my teeth after eating a bagel and some fruit.
After that I went to get online to talk to some of my friends online
from a site called allalias.com (AA) - having to do with my favorite TV
show, Alias. When I got online nobody was on, so I went to AA to check
my PMs and other things. And after a few minutes my friend Lauren H.(not lauren reed the cow is NOT in this fic!) got online.

emetib147: hey
holygrail47: hey
emetib147: wats up
holygrail47: nm you?
emetib147: same

We went one talking about anything and everything. Then at 1:00 I got
off like I always do and went to go get ready for the pool. For him.
Who is him you may ask? He is Michael Vaughn, whom I have known for 3
years, the CUTEST guy ever!!! Michael Vaughn is one of my best friends,
but I want him to be so much more. But I’ve never let him know how I feel
about him because I don’t want to ruin our friendship because he’s such
a good friend but there are the days when I think I should do as Kit
and Liz say and just tell him how I feel, but my fear gets the better of
me and I stop myself from telling him. But there are the days when I
wish I could stop being a wimp and tell him, because I wonder, “Does he
feel the same way about me?” ,but then I decide having him as a friend
is better than losing him because of something that I misinterpreted.
Once I was done getting ready I got a towel out of the cupboard,
and yelled to my mom that I was going to the pool. I then went down to
the garage and got my bike out to ride down to the pool.

To my surprise when I got there Michael’s family was already down
there, they were early today, they don’t usually get here till 2 o’clock.
When I walked in, after locking my bike up, I said "Hi" to the lifeguards
Brittany, who knew of my crush on Vaughn, and Fran. Then I went by the
snack shack and said "Hi" to Michael's mom Clarissa, and after that I
went to take of my shirt and shorts off and get into the pool.

After I jumped off the diving board into the pool I swam over
to where Vaughn was playing a game and talked to him. But it seemed this
time he had a friend with him.
“Hey Vaughn” I said
“He Syd this is my friend….”

should i continue??

I love it so far! I know exactly how Syd feels only the guy I like isnt really my friend...

Anyway I like your writing style. It's very personal and it lets people know how Sydney is feeling. And I just noticed your name is Caitlin. So is mine ^_^

Pm please!

Cait great start. :D Hehehe. :lol:
I bet the friend is Eric. :thinking:
Pm me when u update.
Thanks, and talk t u later. :P
:surf:

WEISS!! thats his friend?? :thinking: lol and YES! tell him *slashes water on cait* UPDATE NOW!! :angelic: lol sorry iam so slow *glears at stupid book* *drops it in the pool* *swims over to my very own MV pool man!!! *wink wink cait** lol ok ill stop being stupid and just say.... GREAT JOB!! i want more and i want to me on the PM list...please! :woot: ~ me~

lol thnx for all the reviews
lol nice review liz! are talkin story or sumtin else tell him??? and hey dont splash water on me!!!*splashes back at spidey* lol yup u throw that stupid book in the pool!!!! YAY!!! a MV pool guy!!!*drools* no i like liz being stupid!!! it makes cait feel better!!!!! lol jk
thnx!

alias=mylife26 said:
lol thnx for all the reviews
lol nice review liz! are talkin story or sumtin else tell him??? and hey dont splash water on me!!!*splashes back at spidey* lol yup u throw that stupid book in the pool!!!! YAY!!! a MV pool guy!!!*drools* no i like liz being stupid!!! it makes cait feel better!!!!! lol  jk
thnx!
[post="1435771"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: i feel the love in that post cait! thanks! ;) no liz is super tired and putting off reading! :angelic: oks iam going to :asleep: now so you will have time to UPDATE cus i wont be botherin you :P night night! ~lizzy~

lol do u want an update taht bad???(from my chronicles of hot pool guy)

i kno u should feel the love! i would put off reading the worst story ever too! lol
ok ill let u go sleepy sleep!!! lol and ill try to update for u and kit tomorrow if i can or if i write for the right story!!(i have 4 WIPs 4!!!!!!)

Yeah continue. And pm when you update. I wonder who is friends *skips around in a circule for no appartant reason* hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I don't know, all my creative eneergy is sapped. Ohhh well *skips off*

*steps outta craziness*
heres an update for you!! *poke* is it real???

sydneyluvsvaughn4eva- lol thnx lauren!! and thnx for betaing this chapter and last one!!
aliasobsessed89-lol then u go teach that bug whos boss kit!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIT!!!!
lemon-krumpitz-really?? cool! thnx! and thats kinda the point i guess, this is loosely based on my life HOT POOL GUY!!(i wish MV were my hot pool guy!!! 🤤 and i promise im not crazy just bored, tired, hyper, and sleep deprived which is bad for me!)
SYD96-thnx! if youd get online please?
oooRevesDouxooo-umm..... youll see!!(dont wry thers no angst till later...i think maybe :angelic: )
SuperDuck123-youll see liz!
Garner Chick6 - hmmm good idea!!!
Sydney A Vaughn- thnx nic!! sure thing and maybe u could get online sumtime and not be away? :angelic: lol
ohiochic2010-awww whys ur creative energy sapped?? well have fun skipping!!!

In The Shadows Chapter 2

Vaughn POV

I woke up at 10:30 that morning and thought "Oh how good it feels to finally be able to sleep in!" ,because I usually have to get up at 7:30 to go to work with my dad but he gave me this week off. "More time I get to spend with her." I thought to myself. Who is her who may ask? She is Sydney Bristow, the ABSOLUTE CUTEST girl I have ever met.
I have known her for 3 years and I'm glad to have her as a best friend who I can talk to but I want her to be oh so much more. I want to stop letting my fear control me and ask her out but it always gets the better of me and I start to think "What if it doesn't work out?" "What if I lose her forever? Then what I won't have anything and having heras a best friend is better than nothing. WAY better." These were just some of the many thoughts that run through my mind every time I think about asking her out. Because my life without her is empty and meaningless; I just wish that for once I could get enough courage and ask her out like Weiss continuously tells me too, but I can just never bring myself to do it.

After beating myself up over her for a little while longer I signed onto AIM and saw that Weiss was online.

Kingsfan47- hey
iwantadrawer- hey wus up
Kingsfan47- same as always
iwantadrawer- oh her
Kingsfan47- yup her
iwantadrawer-man your whipped SOOOO bad
Kingsfan47- I kno
Kingsfan47-I just cant help it
Iwantadrawer- what the heck is so special abt one grl that u cant risk losing her?!?!?!?
Kingsfan47-shes…………
Iwantadrawer- WHAT?!?!? Shes wat???
Kingsfan47- beautiful, caring, kind, generous, funny, smart, athletic, everything….
Kingsfan47-shes perfect
Iwantadrawer-WOW dude you got it BAAAAAAD
Kingsfan47-I kno but Why don't you come down to the pool and see for youself?
Iwantadrawer- sure why not? Sounds like fun I wanna meet the grl who has u whipped so bad
Kingsfan47- ok meet me at the pool at 1 so well be early
Iwantadrawer- early?
Kingsfan47-:blush: she always gets there @ 1:30 or 2
Iwantadrawer- baad man baaaaaaaaaad
Kingsfan47-shut up
Iwantadrawer- k then ive g2g
Kingsfan47-k bye dude
Iwantadrawer- bye man
Iwantadrawer signed off at 12:00:47 PM

Ok so then I had to go eat lunch and get ready. Then, an hour later, my family and I arrived at the pool. After we had been down there a few minutes, Weiss showed up.

"Hey you actually showed!" I said when Weiss got there.
"Heck ya!! You didn't think I'd miss seeing the girl that
has you whipped so bad." Weiss replied.
"Oh thanks dude"
"Yea no problem"
"Well we still have about 30 min so do you wanna play a
game or something?

We swam around and played some poker for about 30 minutes then she showed up.

"Hey Weiss"
"Yea man?"
"Look over at the entrance"
"Why?"
"Just do it"
"Ok fine" so then he looked over and I could tell he thought she was cute by the look on his face, and then after a minute or so he said "Wow man I can see why your whipped so bad!"
"Yup wait till you meet her"
"No problem looks like she's coming over here right now."

And sure enough there was Syd walking towards us and then to the diving board and jumped off then swam over to us.

"Hey Vaughn"
"Hey Syd this is my friend Eric Weiss but you can call him Weiss."

theres an update!!! and yes its real!!! lol
*steps back into craziness* AHHHHH THE SKY'S FALLING!!!!!!!

Back