next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!next season!!!

verdantheart said:
VaughnFan13 said:
ok, well i live in cali, on pacific time, so i dont know what time it comes on...if it comes on at 9pm, i might watch it, but i was thing of watching The OC at that time...if its god i'll watch it, if not, i'll try 24
I believe The OC is a Fox show too, so they can't overlap. I understand that The OC will be on Thursdays. See the Fox grid at zap2it for an early cut at the schedule (you wouldn't believe how long it took me to locate this now that they've changed their layout! :angry: ).

Oh, wait a minute! Looks like they're previewing The OC in 24's timeslot. No wonder it's confusing. The OC will change to Thursdays in late October when 24 debuts (Oct 28).
;)
oh...icic, why cant they just premiere it on thursdays then? i dont think i watch anything then...and then i can watch 24 too! would it be hard to start following the plotline now?

They're premiering on Tuesdays to give it a head start--Thursday is a very competitive night.
;)

VaughnFan13 said:
verdantheart said:
VaughnFan13 said:
ok, well i live in cali, on pacific time, so i dont know what time it comes on...if it comes on at 9pm, i might watch it, but i was thing of watching The OC at that time...if its god i'll watch it, if not, i'll try 24
I believe The OC is a Fox show too, so they can't overlap. I understand that The OC will be on Thursdays. See the Fox grid at zap2it for an early cut at the schedule (you wouldn't believe how long it took me to locate this now that they've changed their layout! :angry: ).

Oh, wait a minute! Looks like they're previewing The OC in 24's timeslot. No wonder it's confusing. The OC will change to Thursdays in late October when 24 debuts (Oct 28).
;)
oh...icic, why cant they just premiere it on thursdays then? i dont think i watch anything then...and then i can watch 24 too! would it be hard to start following the plotline now?
probably not. Do you have a dvd player? I recommend renting or buying the first two seasons to get some background info on the characters

OK I read somewhere that season 2 takes place a few months after season 1 so what about the rest?

NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

If you look at the other posts I posted about trying out the show and so far I have only seen the first 2 of season 1 only.

I'm a 24 freak, visiting an Alias forum.
Day 2 occurs about a year after Day 1 and Day 3 occurs 3 years after Day 2.
Day 4 occurs 18 months after Day 3.
It's the most amazing tv series ever.
It's in real-time, totally. Jack Bauer is the best character on tv ever.
He's also played by the most fantastic actor Kiefer Sutherland.
Another great early character would be George Mason.
Fantastic character. Fantastic actor.
Jack Bauer is not a CIA agent, thank god. He works at CTU, Counter-Terrorist Unit in Los Angeles. CTU is amazing, in the first season it looks very credible and realistic keeping with Day 1s darker mood.
Early into season 2, CTU is "forced" into some major redecorating.
Now it's the best looking place i've ever seen.
The music, composed by Sean Callery is amazing!
I've NEVER liked the music on Alias, the theme is okay, but that's it.
24 changes in style when moving into daylight, together with the cinematography and music etc.

Cougar said:
I'm a 24 freak, visiting an Alias forum.
Day 2 occurs about a year after Day 1 and Day 3 occurs 3 years after Day 2.
Day 4 occurs 18 months after Day 3.
It's the most amazing tv series ever.
It's in real-time, totally. Jack Bauer is the best character on tv ever.
He's also played by the most fantastic actor Kiefer Sutherland.
Another great early character would be George Mason.
Fantastic character. Fantastic actor.
Jack Bauer is not a CIA agent, thank god. He works at CTU, Counter-Terrorist Unit in Los Angeles. CTU is amazing, in the first season it looks very credible and realistic keeping with Day 1s darker mood.
Early into season 2, CTU is "forced" into some major redecorating.
Now it's the best looking place i've ever seen.
The music, composed by Sean Callery is amazing!
I've NEVER liked the music on Alias, the theme is okay, but that's it.
24 changes in style when moving into daylight, together with the cinematography and music etc.
[post="1281195"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I love 24 dude and Jack Bauer freaking rules, jeez if u watched this last episode, he pulled another surprising one when he busted that guy, but I think you're so wrong about the music on Alias.

Michael Giacchino does music for video games, Lost, and did the music for The Incredibles. He rules. His Alias music is fantastic.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds21929.html

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Fox files suit over '24' clone</span>

Twentieth Century Fox has filed suit in Delhi High Court against an Indian television company in an attempt to prevent it from showing what they claim is a clone of their popular 24.

Daily Variety reports that each episode of Zee Telefilms' Time Bomb portrays an hour of the real time in the story, much like the phenomenal 24.

The industry paper points out that the Indian film industry is no stranger to accusations of stealing plots and premises from Hollywood, though the American productions are merely 'inspiration,' according to Bollywood.

In this case, Zee Telefilms insists that their Time Bomb and Fox's 24 are entirely different, since the former is about a plot to assassinate an Indian prime minister whereas the latter sees Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) trying to prevent a terrorist attack on the US president.