Movies Which "Indiana Jones" is your favorite?

Which is your favourite?

• Indiana Jones and The Raiders of The Lost Arc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom

• Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

• Total voters
Last Crusade, but I loved raiders of the lost ark as well! I hated the second one!!
Here are some quotes:
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
~Indiana Jones: Archaeology is the search for fact... not truth.
~[Escaping in a biplane]
Henry Jones: I didn't know you could fly.
Indy: Fly, yes. Land, no.
~Henry: Sorry about the head but I thought that you were one of them.
Indiana Jones: Dad, they come in through the doors!
Henry: Ha, good point.

I love Raiders of the lost Arc but the Last Crusade was VERY good. I'd hav to say the Last Crusade. Sean Connery was a cool edition. Oh, by the way I just saw LXG, which he was in.

I liked the first and the last one I like Harrison Ford and Sean Connery they are both wonderful actors.Fact John Rhys Davies who plays Gimli in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy starred as Harrison Ford's sidekick in the first and the last Indiana Jones movies

I loved The Last Crusade and the Lost Arc I really disliked the 2nd one i hated it maybe due to the whole cult factor kinda spooky and gross kind of like hannibal and cannibalism.

LOL...this is killing me Cass! We suddenly seem to have so much in common after HP (other than our ships...but that's besides the point!)!

And no one could ever replace Harrison as Indy!!!

I'm serious Bridget-you're like my cousin or long lost sister or something! We are so related! We're so alike-minus the HP ships-but still.... It's starting to become scary... :lol:

Back