Movies Which "Indiana Jones" is your favorite?

Which is your favourite?

• Indiana Jones and The Raiders of The Lost Arc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom

• Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

• Total voters
I know this is off topic in a way, but I ended riding the Indiana Jones ride shaped after "Temple" I think. There was a big ball rolling, and I think that's what was anyway. Cool ride! But back to the movies, Sean Connery in LC was just amazing. He's such a good actor.

syd_spy47 said:
I'm serious Bridget-you're like my cousin or long lost sister or something! We are so related! We're so alike-minus the HP ships-but still.... It's starting to become scary... :lol:
LOL...we are Cass! Long loss sis' but hey all family members have disagreements...ours come with our ships!

and btw...Which ride do you mean?

I know this is off topic in a way, but I ended riding the Indiana Jones ride shaped after "Temple" I think. There was a big ball rolling, and I think that's what was anyway. Cool ride! But back to the movies, Sean Connery in LC was just amazing. He's such a good actor.

I think It is kinda too but it's supposed to have it's own theme, "The Forbidden Eye" but I do think it takes off "Temple of Doom"

and btw...Which ride do you mean?

The "Indiana Jones and the Forbidden Eye" ride at Disneyland.

Well...there is the Great Movie Ride (which just has a scene you go through from Raiders of the Lost Ark

And an entire show you watch with scenes from Raiders of the Lost Ark (just the action sequences with stunt doubles) It's actually kind of interesting...LOL....they're no Harrison Ford, but it's ok. ;)

That's cool I'll have to check it out when I go there!
I grew up on the Indy triliogy and my grandfather used to watch it with me when I was really little and make all the scary scenes funny (I don't know how he did it but I was only 5 or 6)

Trivia Question:
What is Indiana Jones' real name??

I voted by Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade, but I like all films of Harrison Ford.

But in The last crusade appears Petra "the Stone city" and I like Petra, is Awesome

glimmerofhope said:
That's cool I'll have to check it out when I go there!
I grew up on the Indy triliogy and my grandfather used to watch it with me when I was really little and make all the scary scenes funny (I don't know how he did it but I was only 5 or 6)

Trivia Question:
What is Indiana Jones' real name??
I always loved watching with my dad...lol....he made me love the movies!

And the name....Henry Jones, Jr. They named the dog "Indiana!"

Back