Infinite

Ill read this until you make me cry...
The first time of tears and Im going on strike.
Deal?

If so, PM :smiley:
If not, tough lucks *pouts*

Thanks for the PM
Good start.
-Ash

*jumps with glee* I was mentioned. I feel so honored.

I love to read.....so, no problem. :smiley:

Isn't there some easy way to compile a list of the people who have posted in this topic??? I thought I heard that feature mentioned while conversing with the fam...probably Janet. Anyway...makes creating a PM list easy....in my mind, at least. And we all know...my mind is a simple one. (don't even...) I don't need a PM.....I'll keep up. I use the little button thingy that takes me to the first unread post...and I go from there. I love reading what everyone says.

I'm babbling...must go to bed.

Fall Break!! Yippee!! :smiley:

I love, Will there be any S/V goodness anytime soon???
Or are they not supposed to remember, so sad. But why??
Hummm what could the master strategist and William be planning.
I'm intrigued now.
I have to be on this pm list to.
Please.
E

Make sure you ask nicely. She's your mommy, after all. :smiley: (I know, I sound like a mommy/teacher....can't help it.)

ok everyones being way too nice to you.

all this "aww little vaughn and syddie" "great story i love it" is true, but not what u deserve.....

this is what u deserve...

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON????? i'm so very confused!!! all the parents r evil and brainwashing their kids and for all we know planning to turn em into frankenstein....

im so confused! and scared. and so so so very.....

ADDICTED! yes already. i can tell this is gonna be awesome! r they like gonna meet and not know eachother? and then like i dunno eventually remember bits or something??? ooooo does syd not remember but Vaughn does???? oooooo....

PLEASE put all my hundreds of questions to rest and UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

and can i puhlease hav a pee emmy???? please oh please???

thanks! oh and by the way... aww little vaughnie and syddie r so cute! greats tory i love it.

luv rach xxx 🦋

sick? awwww :hug: poor darlin.

well, as someone who is not in the slightest a professional medical person, i'd sayin my professional opinion that writing is the best medicine! :P

Back