Infinite

Syd is really upset isn't she? Maybe because Michael is overseas. She misses him. Really sudden decision on Francie's part though. Jack with lipstick on his collar was funny
thanks for the PM

Wow, I just caught up with the last 6 or 7 chapters and they were wonderful! I want to read more! I hope nothing bad will happen to Vaughn while he's in Iraq.. Or something relatively bad could happen so he would have to come home and be with Syd!
Anyway, thanks for the PM. Can't wait for the next chapter :smiley:

Sydney didn't realize whose lipstick it was?
:lol:
Oh no! I can't believe what Fran told her :eek: , Sydney is just looking out for her, she doesn't want her to get hurt.
I think, now she will have a lot of things to tell Vaughn :lol: , I really hope Fran will realize how unfair she was with her

Thanks for the PM

that was realt good i cant wait until she finds out that it was her moms lipstick anyways thanks for the pm keep up the good work

gracie

Bad Francie! You know not to bring her dead husband up! Anyway, lol, I loved her dad and Nadia's part, and as always, I loved Syd's letter to Vaughn.

Thanks for the PM!

hahaha Jack got caught by Syd classic
aww syd and fran had a huge fight....francie should know better than to bring julian into it.
loving this fic can't wait for more

Back