Infinite

I really really love Francie in this story :D
She's completely right about Michael and it's good that she told Syd :smiley:
Can't wiat to read more
Hopefully this time you'll be able to update a bit sooner *just wishful thinking* ;)

Chapter 21

“Honey” Irina sighed as she poked her daughter in the side.

“Sleep” Sydney rolled and gripped the pillow she was holding.

“Sydney, you have to get up…it is nearly time for you’re father to get here” Irina told her simply.

“What?!” Sydney bolted upright, “Since when is dad coming!?”

“Well” Irina began.

“Oh my god” Sydney muttered.

“What?!” Irina’s eyes darted towards her.

“You two are…” Sydney’s head crooked slightly towards the left, “The lipstick on his collar…that was you”

“What lipstick?” Irina looked around like a deer caught in the headlights, “Sydney don’t be outrageous”

“Oh…” Sydney shook her index finger at her mother, “I’m not…you two have been…been…gallivanting around here BABY MAKING!”

“Oh Sydney stop being dramatic” Irina rolled her eyes.

“Me? Dramatic!?” Sydney gaped, “I’m not the woman who is having sex with her ex husband…and groping his neck…with her lips!”

“That’s what they call it these days? When I was young we just called it necking”

“Oh that is not the point” Sydney shook her head, “The point is that you two lied to me…you made me think you hated each other…how long has this been going on for?”

“Well…since…about….uhh…” Irina turned a shade of red.

“Irina Derevko” Sydney narrowed her eyes, “Tell me the truth”

“Well…since the wedding” Irina sighed.

“The wedding…” Sydney swallowed, all of the colour suddenly flushed out of her face and she looked pale as a ghost, “My wedding?”

“Yes” Irina nodded, averting her gaze to the ground.

“How…it’s been a long time since that mom…” Sydney whispered, “You have been lying to me since my own god damned wedding?”

“Yes” Irina again nodded, still staring at the ground.

“I’m gonna go” Sydney stood up, pulling her hair into a quick bun at the top of her head, “I need to think”

“Sydney-” Irina began.

“No” Sydney cut her off, “Don’t, I mean…I’m used to dad lying to me, he’s been doing it for years…but you…that’s different”

“Sydney we were going to tell you…after you came off of cloud 9, after the honeymoon, after things settled down for you, but then…then Julian…” Irina’s voice trailed off.

“HE DIED MOM! I KNOW IT! YOU DON’T HAVE TO frackin SUGAR COAT IT FOR ME!” Sydney screamed at her mother.

“Sydney we just…we didn’t want to upset your life any more than it already had been” Irina whispered as Sydney walked towards the door.

“Just stop mom” Sydney shook her head, and then she was gone.

*~*

“I’m sorry I don’t come as often as I used to” Sydney sat down on the cool grass and looked at the stone, “Things just got so busy and I don’t know…I guess…I guess I was trying to feel again, and I thought the only way I could is if you weren’t around…but now I realize that the only way I can feel is when you are around”

Sydney stared at the grass for a moment before looking back at the headstone, everything had been so perfect…why had it just so suddenly changed? What had she done to deserve her life being turned upside down like that?

“Sydney love, do you know where my toothbrush is?” Julian called from the bathroom.

“Yup” Sydney grinned as she looked at the toothbrush she held in her hands.

“Could you tell me where?” Julian sighed.

“I could” Sydney laughed, “But I want you to come out here and get it”

“Oh, so you have it” Julian concluded.

“Yes” Sydney smiled, “But if you want it you’ll have to come get it”

“Fine…but you have to answer a question” Julian told her as he emerged from the bathroom, clad in only a towel around his waist.

“Shoot” Sydney smiled as she dangled the blue toothbrush out in front of him.

“If you have kids, what do you want to name them?” Julian snatched the toothbrush from her and then took a seat on the bed.

“I used to want to name one Jonathan, after my dad…but I don’t know…I always thought that Kevin would be a nice name for a boy, and then for a girl…Julia” Sydney smiled.

“Seriously?” Julian couldn’t hide the smile forming on his lips.

“Yes, seriously” Sydney laughed.

“I love you” Julian cupped her face and brought their lips together.

“I love you too” Sydney smiled against his lips.

“I guess…Julian…I need you to help me…I need you to tell me what to do…just show me…show me how I can love again”

alias_chick_47
vartancrazy24
superspy
Angel
sydney_alias_vaughn
JuliaSark05
cupcake55
Nicky_Bristow
Catpin
aliasobsessed89
wiseman
Queen of hearts