Info from Nichols about possible returning characters

Alias News

Official News Poster
From Sci Fi Wire:

Nichols Hints At Alias' Finale

Rachel Nichols, who plays new spy Rachel Gibson on ABC's Alias, let slip to SCI FI Wire that several familiar faces will return before the popular show ends its five-year run this spring. "I think avid fans will be pleased to know that many of their favorite characters will be coming back. Many of them," Nichols said in an interview at the Television Critics Association's winter press tour in Pasadena, Calif., over the weekend. When pressed, Nichols revealed that returning characters could include Bradley Cooper's Will Tippin, Merrin Dungey's Allison/Francie and Lena Olin's Irina Derevko.

"[Cooper's] also about to do a play in New York with Julia Roberts [Three Days of Rain], so everybody's really happy for him," Nichols said. "Lena Olin. You know, I'd really love to meet Isabella Rossellini [Yekaterina 'Katya' Derevko]," Nichols said. "I don't know if she's going to come back. Nadia [Mia Maestro]
will be out of her [coma].
[obvious spoiler ~ ed] ... I mean, think a lot of great stuff is going to happen. And I think all will end very, very, very well. I know a few things that I'm not supposed to elaborate on, but I know that everybody will be happy, I think."

Nichols (The Inside) signed on to Alias in its current and last season, along with new cast members Balthazar Getty and Élodie Bouchez. "I kept a little secret from all of the people that I met on Alias before I got the job," Nichols confessed. "And the secret was that I was quite possibly the world's biggest Alias fan. I didn't tell anyone that I had seen every episode in the history of the show ... because I thought they would think I was some crazy, deranged fan, and then they wouldn't hire me to be on the show."

Nichols also praised ABC for announcing early on that this would be Alias's swan song, to give producers enough time to send the show off properly. "And I think that was smart, because nobody knows what to expect, because it's Alias," she said. "I mean, anything can happen." As for Michael Vartan's Michael Vaughn, who appeared to perish early in the season? "I would love him to come back," Nichols said. "But I really think they should really make me be his love interest. Come on, Sydney! You had his baby. You're both in love. But, man, he's so adorable." Alias returns with new episodes this spring.

Nichols is an Alias fan? Awww that makes me like her even more and the crazy deranged fan thing well I don't know wether or not I am but I feel like maybe I'm borderline so I can relate to being in the Alias closet and not telling anyone of my obsession:smiley:

"I kept a little secret from all of the people that I met on Alias before I got the job," Nichols confessed. "And the secret was that I was quite possibly the world's biggest Alias fan. I didn't tell anyone that I had seen every episode in the history of the show ... because I thought they would think I was some crazy, deranged fan, and then they wouldn't hire me to be on the show."

She thinks she's the biggest, craziest fan because she's watched every episode? Heck, she should look at us. Members on every alias forum, buys ever alias dvd, make websites about the actors, write fan fictions, make art, obsess over Alias...I mean, jeez... :angelic:

She thinks she's the biggest, craziest fan because she's watched every episode? Heck, she should look at us. Members on every alias forum, buys ever alias dvd, make websites about the actors, write fan fictions, make art, obsess over Alias...I mean, jeez... :angelic:

LOL that's funny!

lol ... we are the craziest fan around ... :woot: :Ph34r: :blink: :lol: :confused: :thinking: :rolleyes: :woot: :Ph34r:

Back