Season 2 Info from Wanda

so is it francie i fthey changed it? oooh two quarters of a football game is tooo long to wait!!!!!! i think im going crazy, this better be as good as everyone says it is!!

I just saw today's chat with Wanda, and she answered one of my questions and spilled some alias info. She said that the real francie is definitely gone for good, and the new francie is a clone. She also said that Marshall is headed for the CIA, and she assumes that dixon is as well. She also said that Sydney and Vaughn will be hooking up (wink, wink) in the near future, in fact I believe she said "Wonka chicka bow wow, Syd and Vaughn are gonna pow wow", so look out for that. Also I asked her if we will be seeing any more of SpyMommy since Lena Olin is only signed for 13 eps, and Wanda replied that Lena is "still a series regular", so I assume we will see Irina again.

Thanks for the Wanda info, syd4747!

It seems like I remember that Wanda (or someone) saying that Lena Olin was signed for 16 to 18 eps. If I am correct, Irina has not been in three eps this season.

Can anyone confirm any of this info?

Oh and I forgot, she also eluded to there being not one, but two Ethan Hawke characters (something about doublemint double Hawke double your pleasurement...I don't know what she was saying exactly), so that might explain the whole double agent title (perhaps one good, one bad?)

i think there is two, and the whole syd and vaughn thing!!! wow, but i hope jj doesn't give us this kiss then that and then two episodes later has something break them up! that would be soo cruel! but im very curious about next week's episode! it should be just as good as Sunday nights!!