Info on Alias' New Lead In

From ABC Medianet-

10-8" (one-hour drama, Sundays at 8:00 p.m., ET) ‚ Brooklyn bad boy Rico Amonte was sliding into a life of crime. Then his policeman brother caught him in the act ‚ and hauled him off to Southern California to get him on the straight and narrow. Two years later, Rico is a graduate of the Los Angeles Sheriff's academy ‚ a Deputy Sheriff trainee about to hit the streets in uniform, and with a gun and a badge.

New York's streets were dangerous, but nothing has prepared Rico from the hazing he gets from his own department. His training officer, John Henry Barnes, is the meanest, toughest veteran on the force and is determined to hammer Rico into a by-the-book officer of the law -- or break him in the process.

This edgy, humorous and very real take on the lives of rookie cops is based on the experience of Sheriff Paul Pietrantoni.

Cast:

Danny Nucci ("Titanic," "The Rock"): Rico Amonte

Ernie Hudson ("Oz"): John Henry Barnes

Indigo: Tisha Graves

Scott William Winters: Matt Jablonski

Mercedes Colón: Sheryl Torres

Travis Schuldt: Chase Williams

Executive Producer/Writer: Jorge Zamacona

Executive Producers: Aaron Spelling, E. Duke Vincent

Production Companies: Spelling Television and Touchstone Television

I don't know it actually looks kind of decent to me. Also, it's produced by Aaron Spelling and a lot of his shows are successful, and it has Fabrizio from Titanic!

Haha, I hope it does well for Alias' sake!

Wow, a cop show. This is great, because I don't recall ever seeing a show about cops before. What an original concept! It's about damn time! [please note sarcasm]

Right, but if Alias has a more compatible lead-in, it could improve Alias' ratings.
;)

Back