Inglorious Basterds

Tetine

Cadet
I think there's no need to introduce this film but just in case:

I saw it this afternoon, partly because it was made by Tarantino and I loved him in Alias...I didn't know what to expect, and how Awesome it was!! I cried, I laughed, I was scared and amazed. The music was perfect, the actors were very good (even though I saw it in French), the story intersting (maybe too long sometimes but still good)... a lot of blood and gore, but it made me laugh.
It's a great Tarantino, the first one I see and I'm going to watch all his movies!

What an awesome movie this was!

I don't know what to think of it really. There were parts where I felt bad for some Nazi soldiers, the sergeant in particular. I guess that is what separates the Jews from the nazis -- we have empathy.

It really was a great movie and the acting was wonderful. Brad Pitt was probably miscast -- I didn't feel comfortable with him in that role. The "Jew Catcher" or what ever he was called was played MASTERFULLY, beautiful acting.

I read about this movie nearly a year ago, I was super excited to see an interesting twist on the WWII genre. But when I found out who the director was, I figured I wasn't going to watch it. I'm not a fan of Tarantino's work.

Back