Season 4 "Inject Me!"

Well.....Would you have injected yourself?

• Yes, of course I would whatever the situation.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe if I was in Vaughn's situation.

• Not sure.

• No way dude!

• Total voters
Would I, no but this is TV. It bugged me the way Sydney was acting like Vaughn was crazy when in reality had it been her Mother she would have done the same thing.

Also, in the event that the dude with information was trying to kill off Vaughn, having the him inject himself with an unknown substance is a very good way to fake a suicide. Mostly because it would have been had there been lethal poison in that needle.

And sorta offtopic, anybody else think that entire scene was very matrix-like?

Patomac said:
And sorta offtopic, anybody else think that entire scene was very matrix-like?
[post="1294298"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I totally got that vibe. I think it was the lighting. It was like, "Blue pill or red pill, Vaughn?"

Oh, and he was dumb for doing that. REALLY dumb.

I think that if I were in Vaughn's situation I might've done the same. I mean he's been shown as pretty desperate...cause he lied to Syd and everyhting.

I mean sure it was a very dumb decision cause who knows what that might've been..but if I were in Vaughn's situation I wouldv'e most likely done the smae thing.

Oh and yes. TOTAL Matrix vibe :lol:

Dude, if some guy said that he would tell you about your father, and lead you in the right direction, and take ALL of that time JUST to do that, I DOUBT he would have killed Vaughn. I might have.

i'm not sure, i'm a chicken by nature but if i wanted to find out if my dad was living, i might have :thinking:

i laughed so hard when he unrolled that ribbon, inject me :lol:

i totally would've injected myself. just think back to when syd was looking for her mom... she would've done anything. she indebted herself to sloane to find her mom. if that wasn't crazy. vaughn is going through the same thing... he'll do anything. but what he's doing now... it's crazy. however, not unexpected. finding out the truth about his father is more important than his job right now... and i think it would be to most people if they believed their father was still alive.
anyway.. if i was going through teh same thing, i'd totally do it. just sayin

I guess it would depend on the situation, but my first thoughts would be a little suspicious since vaughn did get the needle from someone he didn't know or trust

I would never inject myself! I hate needles! I could barely stand it when Vaughn did it!

I've done some crazy things, but I'd never do anything that crazy.

Back